biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite boutiques-francophones Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on October 22, 2013
Kid realy like smuffs a hole new generation of childern injoying the good old cartoon family freindly still fun to watch today
Kids realy enjoyed the cartoons even though they are old and a bit dated they still love to wath
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 24, 2014
My kids love watching these classic Smurf episodes that I watched when I was a kid!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 28, 2010
Let's just say I "smurf" the Smurfs! Thought I was shocked by the negativity I heard on Keyframe.com, I thought the series is really good. My favorite smurf characters are Clumsy Smurf, he's funny; Smurfette (who doesn't love Smurfette) and Handy Smurf because...well because I love Handy and Marina the mermaid, they're my favorite TV couple.

And after watching the TV show, I even read the original comics from Peyo, and now the Smurfs is my favorite European comic along with Rene Goscinny's Asterix the Gaul from France. Overall I really love the Smurfs; that is all I could say about this cartoon series, folks.