march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on October 22, 2013
Kid realy like smuffs a hole new generation of childern injoying the good old cartoon family freindly still fun to watch today
Kids realy enjoyed the cartoons even though they are old and a bit dated they still love to wath
on October 24, 2014
My kids love watching these classic Smurf episodes that I watched when I was a kid!
on September 28, 2010
Let's just say I "smurf" the Smurfs! Thought I was shocked by the negativity I heard on Keyframe.com, I thought the series is really good. My favorite smurf characters are Clumsy Smurf, he's funny; Smurfette (who doesn't love Smurfette) and Handy Smurf because...well because I love Handy and Marina the mermaid, they're my favorite TV couple.

And after watching the TV show, I even read the original comics from Peyo, and now the Smurfs is my favorite European comic along with Rene Goscinny's Asterix the Gaul from France. Overall I really love the Smurfs; that is all I could say about this cartoon series, folks.
on February 22, 2016