5.0 out of 5 stars Even Easier to Work With!, March 19 2010
Susan Ricketts "SuesViews.ca" (Guelph ON Canada) - See all my reviews
Quickbooks 2010 Pro
I have been using Quickbooks products since the 1990's. I was even one of their beta testers when they first came to Canada. I recently updated to Quickbooks Pro 2010 and love the simplicity and intuitive handling of all the banking and accounting activities for my own Group & Living Benefits Specialist Business where I work with 27 different companies and need to keep track of commissions, etc. My second business is writing and authoring articles for various magazines and this requires a different type of accounting. I also donate time to a non-profit business and do their books for them along with their payroll. Since they only have one employee I use the Canada Revenue site to calculate payroll and do T4s. A tip if you are considering buying and Intuit product - Depending on your needs you may not have to go o the higher level of Quickbooks Premier 2010.
In all my years of using Intuit products I have always found the support staff to be courteous and responsive to my needs. Their Satisfaction Guarantee will give you 60 days to try and if your not happy you can have your money back. They believe in the product. I agree with them. High quality and easy use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quickbooks 2010 Pro is a vast improvement to older versions, Dec 7 2009
Race Coach (Mississauga, Ontario) - See all my reviews
This review is from: QuickBooks Pro 2010 [Old Version] (DVD-ROM)
I've used Quickbooks for my small business since 1998, and certainly haven't upgraded every year. My previoius version was Quickbooks 2002. Although there are so many more features in 2010 that I won't use, the new user interface, multi-currenty and handling of taxes and payments in far superior to the much older 2002 version.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Changes, Feb. 5 2010
Elise Bently (Atikokan Ontario) - See all my reviews
This review is from: QuickBooks Pro 2010 [Old Version] (DVD-ROM)
It's just been a month since I purchased QB 2010. There has been lots of changes since QB 2007. You can no longer enter anything into a register that has taxes. Everything is accessible on the main page but I'm not tuned into it yet. You are automatically linked to the Community for help. Kinda handy. There was some major screw ups when I upgraded with my GST because I used an Instalment Account. Even though the Support adjusted the GST balances things are still mixed up with my Gross Income.
Your first call to Support is free, then it's $60/call. Ridiculous. Still you can go to the Community for help.
It's pretty easy to use otherwise.

5.0 out of 5 stars QuickBooks 2010 - The Best Yet. What Great Product., Oct. 8 2009
This review is from: QuickBooks Pro 2010 [Old Version] (DVD-ROM)
Was a bit disillusioned by some previous year products, but QuickBooks 2010 is pretty darn amazing. Multi-currency is back, it's intuitive, it's easy, the support is great.

I'm really pleased with the 2010 version, but I'm not sure why it's not available here? I told a friend to look it up, and she said it wasn't available yet. A few retailers have it already, and you can buy it from quickbooks.ca. Hopefully it will be here soon too. It should be.

QuickBooks Pro 2010 [Old Version]
QuickBooks Pro 2010 [Old Version] by Intuit (Windows 7 / Vista)
Out of stock