summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

on February 12, 2014
I bought this to use outdoors when the spring comes, however the ability to create training workouts based on HR/Time/Distance has given me a new appreciation for my indoor trainer and I've been using it a lot more!
on September 12, 2012
Hooking up the cadence sensor was easy. Setting up the display took a few rides before I got it the way I wanted it.
All the information I need is displayed now. Reliable and accurate. Used it over 10 times, never had a problem. Just a few small things; heart rate sensor not up to polar standards (polar first generation type, solid plastic)
display could be slightly larger.
Other than these small problems, a must for any cyclist (even if you don't need cadence or heart rate).
on May 12, 2011
I've been looking to get more accurate results for my training and the 500 provides it with a relatively low entry fee.