5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed!, Feb. 12 2014
Shane Porter (Toronto, Ontario) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Garmin Edge 500 Cycling GPS with Speed/Cadence Sensor and Digital Heart Rate Monitor (Sports)
I bought this to use outdoors when the spring comes, however the ability to create training workouts based on HR/Time/Distance has given me a new appreciation for my indoor trainer and I've been using it a lot more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Edge 500, Sept. 12 2012
Hooking up the cadence sensor was easy. Setting up the display took a few rides before I got it the way I wanted it.
All the information I need is displayed now. Reliable and accurate. Used it over 10 times, never had a problem. Just a few small things; heart rate sensor not up to polar standards (polar first generation type, solid plastic)
display could be slightly larger.
Other than these small problems, a must for any cyclist (even if you don't need cadence or heart rate).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, May 12 2011
I've been looking to get more accurate results for my training and the 500 provides it with a relatively low entry fee.

ARRAY(0xa7b80e1c)