‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Quick shipping. Good, educational DVDs

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it., May 15 2014
J. Lin (Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Leapfrog Learning Set: Volume 1 (3-Disc DVD) (DVD)
My kids watched it again and again, they love it. They learnt the alphabet and words from these DVD. It is amazing.

4.0 out of 5 stars good set, May 8 2014
Ce commentaire est de: Leapfrog Learning Set: Volume 1 (3-Disc DVD) (DVD)
we have been using this dvd set in our van for the kids ages 3 and 5 it has really helped them both with some additional language understanding that usually doesn't happen until school age.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, Jan. 7 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: NEW Leapfrog Learning Set (DVD) (DVD)
I love it, we had it before, but my boys wore it out. I am a stay at home Mom of 5 little boys from ages 7 to 8 months. When we had it before my 7 year old wasn't yet in school and found that at the time it helped him A LOT with his sounds and now he is reading great. My next two who were 2 and 3 at the time enjoyed them too and were also learning their sounds. So now that they are going to be starting school I wanted a set for them and they all love watching them and making the sounds and words with the movies. I think they are a great educational, fun and entertaining ( keeping the boys interested and that can be hard for 5,4,3,and 2 year olds) Now all my boys watch them the 7 year old who just loves them, the 5 and 4 year old who are learning with them, and the 2 year old who just loves to sit there and watch and try to sound them out like his big brothers do. Even my 8 month old enjoys watching the cartoons. And they share with their cousins and friends and all get yelling out the sounds. It is great! From one very satisfied Mom

4.0 out of 5 stars Mesmerizing for toddler, Sept. 25 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Leapfrog Learning Set: Volume 1 (3-Disc DVD) (DVD)
Contains 3 DVDs. Our 2 year old asks to watche the Alphabet DVD twice in a row. It seems well designed with a repeating theme song (for the sound of each letter) and frequent review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., May 3 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Leapfrog Learning Set: Volume 1 (3-Disc DVD) (DVD)
Anything leapfrog is something I will recommend to everyone. These products are very educative. I find it to teach kids in simple and easily understood ways and it is very interactive too.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good!, April 25 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Leapfrog Learning Set: Volume 1 (3-Disc DVD) (DVD)
we got it when our daughter was one and ahalf, love the product!

All three tapes are very helpfull, good value for your money!

4.0 out of 5 stars My kids love this set, April 20 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: NEW Leapfrog Learning Set (DVD) (DVD)
The only reason I am giving this set 4 stars instead of 5 is that I wish it had the option to play in both english and french. It is captivating and my children love to interact and say and sing along with the characters. It teaches while entertaining. They are nice, short, preschool type DVDs. I would definitely recommend these to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging way to learn Alphabet, Jan. 3 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Leapfrog Learning Set: Volume 1 (3-Disc DVD) (DVD)
We've only watched the first DVD Word Factory thus far, but my 3 year old daughter really likes it, in fact asks to watch it. She's learned her ABCs very quickly understanding how the actual letter connects to its phonemic sound. With reinforcement from us, she can now figure out that from the sound of the word, it should likely start with a certain letter from the alphabet. The DVD is about 30 minutes so good for one sitting to get through. The DVD also works because it has a story to it, a repetitive tune and fun characters. It also comes with a nice set of flash cards that match the letter and scenes..

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Favortie!, Jan. 22 2012
Ce commentaire est de: Leapfrog Learning Set: Volume 1 (3-Disc DVD) (DVD)
These movies are great for preschoolers! Letter factory teaches what sound each letter of the alphabet makes, word factory teaches how to put those sounds together to form words, and lets go to school prepares your preschooler for what to expect in school. LOVE THESE MOVIES!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Leapfrog Learning Set: Volume 1 (3-Disc DVD)
CDN$ 29.95 CDN$ 26.50