5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, Jan. 7 2014
I love it, we had it before, but my boys wore it out. I am a stay at home Mom of 5 little boys from ages 7 to 8 months. When we had it before my 7 year old wasn't yet in school and found that at the time it helped him A LOT with his sounds and now he is reading great. My next two who were 2 and 3 at the time enjoyed them too and were also learning their sounds. So now that they are going to be starting school I wanted a set for them and they all love watching them and making the sounds and words with the movies. I think they are a great educational, fun and entertaining ( keeping the boys interested and that can be hard for 5,4,3,and 2 year olds) Now all my boys watch them the 7 year old who just loves them, the 5 and 4 year old who are learning with them, and the 2 year old who just loves to sit there and watch and try to sound them out like his big brothers do. Even my 8 month old enjoys watching the cartoons. And they share with their cousins and friends and all get yelling out the sounds. It is great! From one very satisfied Mom

4.0 out of 5 stars Mesmerizing for toddler, Sept. 25 2013
This review is from: Leapfrog Learning Set: Volume 1 (3-Disc DVD) (DVD)
Contains 3 DVDs. Our 2 year old asks to watche the Alphabet DVD twice in a row. It seems well designed with a repeating theme song (for the sound of each letter) and frequent review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., May 3 2013
This review is from: Leapfrog Learning Set: Volume 1 (3-Disc DVD) (DVD)
Anything leapfrog is something I will recommend to everyone. These products are very educative. I find it to teach kids in simple and easily understood ways and it is very interactive too.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good!, April 25 2013
This review is from: Leapfrog Learning Set: Volume 1 (3-Disc DVD) (DVD)
we got it when our daughter was one and ahalf, love the product!

All three tapes are very helpfull, good value for your money!

4.0 out of 5 stars My kids love this set, April 20 2013
The only reason I am giving this set 4 stars instead of 5 is that I wish it had the option to play in both english and french. It is captivating and my children love to interact and say and sing along with the characters. It teaches while entertaining. They are nice, short, preschool type DVDs. I would definitely recommend these to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging way to learn Alphabet, Jan. 3 2013
This review is from: Leapfrog Learning Set: Volume 1 (3-Disc DVD) (DVD)
We've only watched the first DVD Word Factory thus far, but my 3 year old daughter really likes it, in fact asks to watch it. She's learned her ABCs very quickly understanding how the actual letter connects to its phonemic sound. With reinforcement from us, she can now figure out that from the sound of the word, it should likely start with a certain letter from the alphabet. The DVD is about 30 minutes so good for one sitting to get through. The DVD also works because it has a story to it, a repetitive tune and fun characters. It also comes with a nice set of flash cards that match the letter and scenes..

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Favortie!, Jan. 22 2012
This review is from: Leapfrog Learning Set: Volume 1 (3-Disc DVD) (DVD)
These movies are great for preschoolers! Letter factory teaches what sound each letter of the alphabet makes, word factory teaches how to put those sounds together to form words, and lets go to school prepares your preschooler for what to expect in school. LOVE THESE MOVIES!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Video, Jan. 14 2012
This review is from: Leapfrog Learning Set: Volume 1 (3-Disc DVD) (DVD)
I bought this set for my 4 year old son who was still struggling to learn all his letters. It had been recommended by a friend. When I first watched it I didn't think it would capture my son's attention but it did. He wanted to watch the letter factory every day and within 3 weeks he not only had learned to recognize all the letters visually but had learned all their sounds too. I was amazed that he learned in 3 weeks from this video what I had been trying to teach him for a year! I will be definitely get the talking words DVD as well. What a great video and great learning tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leap Frog Learning DVD Set, Jan. 15 2010
Gabriela Lanza (Brampton, On Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Leapfrog Learning Set: Volume 1 (3-Disc DVD) (DVD)
This product was highly recomended by my 5 year olds teacher, she said that through the videos is the only way my son retains information and is able to learn new things in class...he loves the videos, watches them everyday and he has learn so much in such a short period of time..I look forward to the new video coming soon and I hope they have many more coming out soon!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Leapfrog Learning DVD Set, Oct. 14 2011
This review is from: Leapfrog Learning Set: Volume 1 (3-Disc DVD) (DVD)
I run a home daycare and I use this for my younger ones they love leapfrog learning. I have seen great improvements even my one and a half year old join in the songs and actions. I greatly recommend to any one who has small children.

ARRAY(0xae78c210)

Leapfrog Learning Set: Volume 1 (3-Disc DVD)
CDN$ 29.95 CDN$ 20.95