march Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout boutiques-francophones Introducing Kindle Oasis Furniture Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on August 9, 2011
I bought two, one for me, and one for my daughter and her friend. Two 10-yr olds can set one up in 10 minutes or less. While I do like the tent it has several flaws that aren't that important to me or my kid, but her friend complained a lot so perhaps there's merit to some of it. If you just need a tent for one person to sleep in during fair weather, this would be good. Or if you have a couple of kids who want to camp in the backyard, this will work. You get what you pay for, I wasn't expecting a top of the line tent, and I didn't get one.

If you prefer air mattesses or camp cots in your tents, this will hold ONE. We put an air mattress in a tent and THEN inflated it. Couldn't get one in if it was inflated fully. I don't know why the description says it will hold up to 3 people - it may but no one will be comfortable. My daughter, 5'2", and her friend, 5', were crammed inside, NO air mattresses, a sleeping bag each, a pillow and a school-size backpack. I'm 5'7" and I just fit with a very small amount of gear. On day 4 it rained lightly for about two hours - we got wet within minutes. I did treat the tent with water repellant, like I always have, it still leaked more than I feel it should have. I would have preferred them to be a bit roomier inside (dome tents are bad for that), doorway could be a little taller as well.

We'll keep using them till they fall apart, we'll just need to plan more carefully for weather and not bring any friends..
on May 18, 2014
I really like this tent is big, compact when pack and easy to carry. Awesome product to go backpacking in the Canadian wild.
on January 13, 2011
The quality is a little low, but it looks nice and easy to put together. For the price, you can't beat it