march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store snsflyout sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on May 12, 2016
This panini maker is one of the best Breville items I've purchased. It makes perfect paninis no matter what type of bread I use. I've been using this panini maker at least 3-4 times a week and it never fails.
on April 21, 2016
Bon achat.
on March 23, 2016
Best appliances! Like it's simplicity- gave away my cuisinart griddles, as this one is more useful.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 10, 2016
Product is very well built and very high quality ( typical to all breville products). It makes panini like professional and we have received many compliments. We are using it for 3 years and yet this is still like new. We also gifted 2 of this to our friends. This was our first Breville product and since then, our kitchen is filled with everything Breville makes.
on December 21, 2015
Great
on November 13, 2015
Awesome for home use. Does everything it was meant to do.
on October 31, 2015
Very useful in the kitchen. It is easy to operate, clean and store at the corn. Love this product, so I can now make vegetable panini in the morning easily, or warm up the cooked pancake like a fresh.

Update: Yesterday I bought some famous Korean desert (fish shaped pancake with sweet red bean paste inside). I was inspired by that and just now used Breville Panini maker and Fox Run 4685 English Muffin Rings (bought from amazon) to make the nice red bean pan cakes. Heat the Panini maker, pour the pancake batter into the rings less than 1/2 height of the ring, place the red bean paste (bought from store) in the middle, and then pour a little bit more batter to cover the red bean. Be careful, do not pour too much, as the pancake will inflate. Let the top panel of Panini maker cover the rings gently. After 4-5 minutes, the pan cakes are done with both sides brown! (Of course you do not need to use the red bean past if you just want to make the regular pan cakes)

If you are afraid to scratch the surface of the panels, may choose the silicone pancake rings. I don't have them.
on October 22, 2015
Great for grilling and making paninis. The grill is easy to clean just wish it had an on-off button.
on July 2, 2015
Great buy! Love it! Easy to store, easy to clean.
on June 26, 2015
Makes great paninis. Excellent grill. Love that it stands up in the lock position for easy storage.

See 1 answered question