countdown boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Home Learn more All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on July 3, 2016
Breville products have always been my favourites and the panini grill is no exception. It's easy to use and I've tried some paninis and grilled cheese sandwiches. To clean it: just a soapy linen and then a wet towel will do once the grill is cool.
The only hic I had has nothing to do with the panini grill but the shipping company. Purolator is the worst shipper ever. I think it assumes that people must be home and wait for their deliveries. When I was not home to wait for the delivery man, I had to go and picked up the package at Purolator location that is very far from my home! It took me over two hours by bus to bring it home. When I order online, I expect easy delivery because I do not have a car. Don't mind to pay more for shipping. Next time, if I miss the deliro, I'll just ignore the pick up and let Purolator return the package to the shipper.
It's a 5 stars for the product but 0 for delivery. So, it's a 3 stars!
on May 12, 2016
This panini maker is one of the best Breville items I've purchased. It makes perfect paninis no matter what type of bread I use. I've been using this panini maker at least 3-4 times a week and it never fails.
on April 21, 2016
Bon achat.
on March 23, 2016
Best appliances! Like it's simplicity- gave away my cuisinart griddles, as this one is more useful.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon January 10, 2016
Product is very well built and very high quality ( typical to all breville products). It makes panini like professional and we have received many compliments. We are using it for 3 years and yet this is still like new. We also gifted 2 of this to our friends. This was our first Breville product and since then, our kitchen is filled with everything Breville makes.
on December 21, 2015
Great
on November 13, 2015
Awesome for home use. Does everything it was meant to do.
on October 31, 2015
Very useful in the kitchen. It is easy to operate, clean and store at the corn. Love this product, so I can now make vegetable panini in the morning easily, or warm up the cooked pancake like a fresh.

Update: Yesterday I bought some famous Korean desert (fish shaped pancake with sweet red bean paste inside). I was inspired by that and just now used Breville Panini maker and Fox Run 4685 English Muffin Rings (bought from amazon) to make the nice red bean pan cakes. Heat the Panini maker, pour the pancake batter into the rings less than 1/2 height of the ring, place the red bean paste (bought from store) in the middle, and then pour a little bit more batter to cover the red bean. Be careful, do not pour too much, as the pancake will inflate. Let the top panel of Panini maker cover the rings gently. After 4-5 minutes, the pan cakes are done with both sides brown! (Of course you do not need to use the red bean past if you just want to make the regular pan cakes)

If you are afraid to scratch the surface of the panels, may choose the silicone pancake rings. I don't have them.
on October 22, 2015
Great for grilling and making paninis. The grill is easy to clean just wish it had an on-off button.
on July 2, 2015
Great buy! Love it! Easy to store, easy to clean.

See 1 answered question