Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

Format: Blu-rayChange

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(5 star).Show all reviews
on September 20, 2012
For fans of the Terminator franchise; I recommend it.

For non-fans of the Terminator franchise; I still recommend it.

Not the best of the 4 movies but still very good,

Good buy at this price.
on January 31, 2010
Terminator Salvation is a great movie and the number 4 of this saga started in 1984 , mostly it reach its target but make a few errors in my point of view like two Terminator models are more like The Transformers (Motobot and Hydrobot).

The story is very good and the special effects are simply amazing also the bonus material are not too bad since the Blu-Ray offer menu navigation beyond what simple DVD can do but you should get your Firmware updated for best viewing experience.

If you are a fan of Terminator movies i strongly suggest you get also Terminator 4 : Salvation but you should get also Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles seasons 1 and 2 on Blu-Ray and see another Female Terminator called Cameron.

The Sarrah Connor Chronicles get deep inside the concept of who , why and how Terminators have been created something the movies cant achives even when it get a long duration movie get Terminator : The Sarrah Chronicles are 31 Episodes of 45 minutes each.

Finally to enjoy all of the Terminators movies you must accept to take the time to view them slowly one at a time and if you look around you Skynet the internet network around us is getting the control slowly of all what we use everyday so maybe not to far away from real ....

The Movies in Theaters or TV Series about Terminator cant offer what it is available on Blu-Ray : the bonus materials and total control of viewing experience of course buying is more expensive that rental but if you want to be a movie collector that not too expensive.

Also if you buy it before december 2010 you get a free download of the movie from iTunes on Mac and also there is an option for PC Windows Users , i use Mac so get a legal copy on my iPhone and it take only about 5 minutes to download and weight about 1.4 Gb in size.
on April 29, 2015
Great movie and for a great price. Arrived quickly as well.
on August 3, 2015
Very different compared to the first 3 but worth watching
on July 31, 2015
So So well done, good action with good cast.
on November 21, 2014
good -hope the next one comes out soon
on January 24, 2015
Great movie, one of my favorite.
on July 9, 2015
Good bonding time with my guy
on May 21, 2012
Like most of my movie reviews - mine comes quiet a bit after the movie has been released. I do this to attempt to avoid spoiling the movie for anyone. My review doesn't include any intentional spoilers - however it is near possible to write a good review and not give hits about the movie.

Like the title for this review - Terminator Salvation surprised me and surpassed all of my expectations.

The terminator franchise has shown the viewers glimpses into a horrifying future. Where machines are everywhere and are programmed to terminate all of humanity. The part I enjoyed most about Terminator Salvation was actually seeing this apocalyptic world. The set designs where flawless and definitively a highlight of the movie.

The characters provided great insight as to what it would be like to live in this world where food, water, gas are hard to come by and where people are living in the shadows like cockroaches. My favorite line is when Kyle Reece sniffs his food and says "two day old Coyote...better then three day old Coyote".

I found the acting in this film great on all fronts. I am so used to action movies being void of any talent. Everyone here was brilliant in their roles.

The story is where this film gets a little dicey at spots. The character of Marius could have been left out in my opinion. However - that might be because of the timeline of the movie. This movie takes place in a time later than the first Terminator movie - but the Arnold Terminator wasn't perfected yet. If you recall the first Terminator movie Kyle Reece talked about the terminators had plastic skin. I dunno...all the space time continuum stuff with the Terminator movies gets my head spinning. It is a shame that they wern't all written by James Cameron. Perhaps it would be a little easier to understand.

Again - there are moments in all action movies where I shake my head. Like why the machines couldn't find the submarine faster.

All of the action sequences where amazing...except for the one where Markius left Connors base. That one feels sub-par. Another beef I have is with the Pyrotechnics. Explosions and rockets are not whirligig fireworks! Im tired of watching fireworks during action sequences of action movies. Make it more realistic.

When I give movie star ratings it is based purly on their entertainment value. Despite being able to pick this movie apart and find flaws. At the end of the day I was fully entertained and on the edge of my seat wondering what would happen next. So for that this is a five star movie.
on August 1, 2015