5.0 out of 5 stars Deathadder 3500 vs Regular Mouse
I have been using the Deathadder for a month now. I will be comparing this mouse to my old one, wich came with the computer I bought (3 button regular mouse).

You need to know that I'm a gamer, and that I probably noticed details that most won't. My hand is average size.

Published on April 22 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Razer deathadder
Published on April 11 2012 by Davisrj

5.0 out of 5 stars Deathadder 3500 vs Regular Mouse, April 22 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Razer Deathadder Infrared Gaming Mouse (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Personal Computers)

At first, the Deathadder seemed to be a little big in hand since I was used with my small regular mouse. It takes just 2-3 hours before you forget about that. You won't notice how much of an ergonomic change this mouse is before you go back to your old one. I have 2 computers and right now I just hate using a regular mice, they really feel uncomfortable.

Both right and left click are smoother than a regular mouse, the middle click is tougher and the additionnal buttons are regular. Also the mouse physical configuration makes it so it is much easier to middle click with your index than it is with other fingers (so if you aren't used to click with that finger for middle click, it is another attunement you will have to go through#.

The rubber finish is nice, and so is the scrolling of the mouse. Once you download the drivers from razer website, you can customize it the way you want it # DPI, etc.#. I'm not sure, but I couldn't find any macro recorder in the Drivers software, as opposed to the Mamba #view mamba review on youtube to understand what I mean).

Aside from that, the Deathadder is a great mouse and I would reccomend it to anyone. It is much more comfortable than any regular mouse and you will quickly get attuned to it. 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Great, Just a Couple of Things I don't Like, July 5 2012
I like the mouse and I've had no real big problems with it.

One little problem is that sometimes the mouse wheel seems to get stuck and scroll back and forth when done scrolling or middle mouse clicking, but it doesn't happen often or scroll too much to be a big problem. One little nit pick is that I much prefer the vertical placed thumb buttons like the Microsoft Sidewinder x8 to the horizontally placed ones on this mouse.

Also the Razer software for the mouse looks terrible, stick to hardware, Razer the "cool" looking design makes it look amateurish.

I would still recommend the mouse, just make sure you look around and know what you are looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse, Feb. 27 2012
Pros:
Looks great
Buttons and lights are very bright
Clicks nicely
Very customize able for the DPI

Cons:
Scroll wheel gets squeky after a month or two
The back /forward buttons are made very cheaply
Bottom of mouse gets noticeably scratched on a mouse mat
The lights should have an option to make them not flash, just stay steady
limited customize ability
only can change the mouse lights on/ off and the speed

5.0 out of 5 stars great mouse, Feb. 14 2010
Finlay Small "cdnfs" (Toronto, On, Canada) - See all my reviews
It doesn't transform you into a great gamer, but certainly gives a large edge!
great mouse

I use it for Starcraft with the settings:
3500dpi
1000hz polling
Sensitivity - 2/10 (wicked sensitive even at the low end of the scale)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice mouse, Jan. 21 2013
Nice mouse, quick and free shipping this is quality and worling verry well in-game. I even bought a keyboard to fit with this mouse . 100% satisfaction

3.0 out of 5 stars Razer deathadder, April 11 2012
At first I was ecstatic about this mouse but after about 4 months the cord on it is giving me trouble. Ive researched problems with the death adder online and apparently everyone has been having problems with the cord that connects from the mouse to the usb, apparently it is very brittle and fragile so any twists in it cause it to canker over time like a gardening hose. As of right now I am still using the mouse but cannot move the cord at all or else it will stop working, this will not last because I own pets that find cords very interesting. All in all its a decent mouse that is somewhat worth its price but I would not recommend it to someone who owns pets because the cord is too long and will be destroyed in months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very decent mouse for the money, July 25 2014
How can you not love a mouse that you buy for around $6.00 delivered to your door. I decided to give this one a try as I bought a lot of 4 small retractable corded mice that were not too comfortable to hold for a long time. If you are on the PC for a long time do yourself a favour and avoid buying small mice that become cumbersome on your hands. Larger is better when you use them for a long time during the day. This mouse is designed to last longer than the normal life a mouse is expected to get.

In the end we will have to wait and see.

I hope this review helped you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mouse I have ever used. Better than more expensive brand name mice., Aug. 23 2014
This mouse is amazing. Not only did it ship faster than expected, it works great. There are no problems that I can see and it's very responsive. The batteries in this thing last a long time unlike other wireless mice I've had. If you need a gaming mouse, this is the way to go. There's no need to spend $80+ buying Razer when this works just as good for a fraction of the cost. I highly recommend this mouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, April 1 2014
Definitely worth it for gaming, and anything in general. Great response, perfect weight, nice durability and cool design. I use the two macro keys to copy/paste when I'm not on the keyboard, but they are great for any macro.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mouse for the price, Feb. 7 2014
Good quality, buttons are solid and working perfectly. Does not require the Razer utility to map the thumb buttons which is great since Razer excels in hardware, not software.