march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

on February 26, 2010
I purchased this LP after hearing Bahamas will be opening for Wilco on their eastern Canadian tour. I had heard a few songs on CBC Radio 2 and liked it so I figured I would give it a try. It is a fantastic album from beginning to end. I highly recommend you purchase this album. It grows on you very quickly.
on August 10, 2015
I thought I was ordering a Vinyl record, because when I was searching through Amazon, I had put "Bahamas + Vinyl" so I was disappointed with Amazon for leading me to CD's instead of what I had search for. No down fall about the seller, or the product, it's a great CD, and the seller was fine, but I was disappointed in myself for not double checking that it was vinyl, and I'm disappointed with Amazon, for showing me results that weren't what I searched for.
on April 4, 2015