summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

on February 22, 2016
Great delivry...brand new very happy.
on December 3, 2015
Fantastic and packaged really well. This will be an excellent replacement for our current set.
on July 6, 2015
Such wonderful DVD's. Just loved them. The special effects in these movies are fantastic. Gosh, even the stories are so much fun, the characters are soooo colorful. Will watch them again and again and again.
on April 27, 2015
It was ok. Fun to view as a Marathon Type Event.
on March 2, 2015
Cool movies...
on December 15, 2013
No need to say much about Harry Potter movies. But i can tell you they are top quality and Amazon gives me the top service i recommend everyone to try Amazon.ca for your next purchase of anything you may need to try out their service i am more than satisfied. Thank you to the Amazon team and please keep up the great work.Harry Potter is the Movie to watch and to have in your movie collection.
on December 7, 2013
I love harry potter, read all of the books as a kid, so when I saw this set on for a special sale price I bought it immediately. My brother and I watch the entire series every Christmas now and it is awesome. I had to buy the last 2 separately, but they weren't released yet when I bought this set.
on February 2, 2011
We watched these over the Christmas holiday and it was a great way to spend a few evenings with the family reliving the adventure. Also, these discs don't have any annoying movie trailers and just go straight to the main feature, which I really liked. The boxed set keeps the discs nicely organized too.
on January 31, 2011
Enjoyed watching all the HP films in BluRay. I just wish there were more as I could keep going. Quality is great. Would have liked to see more extras/features.
on January 14, 2011
Ce coffret contient les 6 premiers films de Harry Potter en DVD en version panoramique. Chaque DVD viens avec son étui. Les languages sont: anglais et français (doublé au Québec). Bon rapport qualité prix.