boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Countdown to Black Friday in Lawn & Garden Auto

on February 12, 2012
I went out to buy a big screen LED TV for my living room and instead i bought this projector. you want to save money and project high quality images during daylight then this is your piece in the pie. I honestly use this as a daily house hold appliance, watch movies, play my ps3 and connect my laptop to surf the internet. At night time the quality get even better and brighter. I couldn't find to many reviews for this device online, so i decided to write one myself. All the negative comments mean nothing to me, since my projectors works perfectly fine and i'm loving every second of it! so don't wait for anybody else to write a review. try this device out for yourself!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 20, 2011
We purchased this product for a church environment, I was very impressed with this projector, we moved into a new facility and needed a projector that was not going to get washed out by the florescent lighting. This unit has done the job and at a great price. I would purchase another one without hesitation. Bulb burnt out after only 20 hours of use, but the express exchange worked out well and had the projector up and running again in about 3 days.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse