4.0 out of 5 stars You might think Tarantino glorifies violence, but I think that's just the way he expresses his ideas
I am a huge QT fan so I went expecting a lot from this film. The movie is simply an experience and Tarantino immerses you into this world. I honestly am very surprised that there are so many comments stating this is a bad movie and Tarantino trash. I understand not everyone loves QT but how can you not appreciate the writing and acting in this film. The film, as most of...
Published on Jan. 11 2010 by Jenny J.J.I.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bon Bluray
Bon film, on reconnait bien la griffe de Tarrantino (si vous avez aimez Jacky Brown, Pulp Fiction) n'hésitez pas).
Bonus: Pas mal dans l'ensemble hormis le roundtable ennuyeux, anecdote sur les acteurs de la version originale, agréable.
Published on Aug. 14 2012 by YoyoDocks

5.0 out of 5 stars One of his best., Nov. 7 2013
Masterful stuff. Tarantino's love of film is everywhere here. Superb, joyous film-making. Watch it more than once, you'll get more out of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars An unusual but gripping tale, Nov. 1 2013
Aside from the violence which is necessary for the plot, this kept me glued for two hours, great acting by all characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., Oct. 14 2013
I love Tarantino films. Pulp fiction is my favourite movie. But for some reason I never watched Inglourious Basterds until now and I regret not seeing it sooner. I think the marketing and trailers for this film made it look like something different than what it actually is. It's marketed as a Brad Pitt semi-comedy war movie, but Brad Pitt is the weakest part of the production and it's much more than a silly comedy.

Forget Brad Pitt. Forget B.J Novak. Christoph Waltz is amazing in this film, and so are several other less-than-famous actors. Inglourious Basterds is pure Tarantino brilliance, in spite of what the trailers made it look like.

4.0 out of 5 stars yeah!!!!, June 15 2013
This review is from: Inglourious Basterds / Le commando des bâtards (Bilingual Edition) (DVD)
me suis finalement décidé à l`acheter,et j`en suis vraiment heureuse.je le recommande à tous,faut aussi regarder les autres films de tarentino.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tarantino delivers again., June 2 2013
Dark humor, lots of gore, a pretty good action flick.

That being said if you don't like Tarantino's style, you're probably not going to like this movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quentin pour toujours, March 7 2013
Du grand cinéma. De beaux et forts talentueux acteurs. Merci a toi Quentin de garder le feu sacré et noise arranger ton univers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, Nov. 11 2012
Ed (North York, Ontario, CA) - See all my reviews
The best Tarantino ever directed. Casting is super with native speakers (French, German and American) playing convincing roles. Christoph Waltz deserved the 2010 Oscar for best supporting actor in his role as SS Colonel Hans Lander, the Jew hunter, security officer and eventual traitor. Brad Pitt is excellent with his southern American drawl.
A must see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, problem with my purchase, Oct. 18 2012
I absolutely love Inglourious Basterds, and highly recommend it to anyone with an open mind, a sense of humour and an appreciation for amazing cinema. And it looks great in HD.

My only problem is not with the movie but with my purchase. I am interested in viewing this on different devices, which is why I was excited to have a Digital Copy included with my purchase. However, when I insert the Digital Copy disc (disc 2) into my computer, I am told to enter the authorization code I can find on the insert in the case in order to get it. Problem is, there is no insert in my case. I have emailed Universal about this and am currently waiting to hear back. Here's hoping for a quick resolution (fingers crossed!).

Great movie though.

ETA:
I contacted Amazon and Universal, and received a new authorization code. My problem was solved within a matter of hours. Thank you very much.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bon Bluray, Aug. 14 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved The Movie - Bought it on sale for $19.40, April 29 2010
Blue-Ray Fan (Mississauga, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This is an awesome movie which I truly enjoyed when it came out. I decided to wait until the Blu Ray price came down before buying it and thankfully managed to get it on sale for $19.40. Why oh why does Amazon.ca not have the same great prices that Amazon.com has in the states? So many times I get advertising from Amazon.com with great prices and nothing from Amazon.ca. In fact, Amazon is now more expensive than some of the retail chains here in Canada. Come on Amazon.ca, you can do better. The price for this movie has not gone down on Amazon.ca yet I got it on sale here in Canada for a lot less.

In the end we all vote with our feet and so long as this policy continues I will shop for the best price elsewhere.

Inglourious Basterds / Le commando des bâtards (Bilingual Edition)
CDN$ 14.99 CDN$ 5.00