5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love
I am so happy with my bamboo utensil set. Washing them is a breeze compared to my other plastic utensils. Thanks so much!
Published 23 months ago by doiron_r

1.0 out of 5 stars Bring Back The Silicon
Published 3 months ago by eggmann

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love, May 24 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Bamboo rocks, June 20 2013
This review is from: Totally Bamboo 5-Piece Utensil Set (Kitchen)
I use many Totally Bamboo products and find them to be high quality and made of bamboo... use bamboo people!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Handy!, May 19 2013
This review is from: Totally Bamboo 5-Piece Utensil Set (Kitchen)
After our one and only wooden spoon died in a blender accident, it's finally nice to have a good, manageable set. The quantity and variety are welcome in our kitchen. Smooth, easy to wash and store. Good for the supervision of cooking foods.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bring Back The Silicon, Dec 31 2013
This review is from: Totally Bamboo 5-Piece Utensil Set (Kitchen)
Can't unfortunately go lower than one. The spoons are more like turners with a shallow dent supposed to represent the "holding cavity." And now, I need to buy some big jug of hocus pocus expensive maintenance oil. Green indeed, is the colour I turned. I could have purchased 24 beer for less and enjoyed it more. Don't turn yourself green with disappointment, buy silicon and related, I've had my environment destroying plastic spoons for about 20 years, no magic oils, no goose grease, just scrub with gramma's lye soap. The Amazon order service was, as usual, beyond supreme

5.0 out of 5 stars These simply rock!, Dec 30 2013
This review is from: Totally Bamboo 5-Piece Utensil Set (Kitchen)
Why buy them at the dollar store when you can get these. Liked them so much that we ordered more!

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it, Dec 3 2013
This review is from: Totally Bamboo 5-Piece Utensil Set (Kitchen)
i've been using these for amonthnow. they are very durable and are of good quality. shipping was timely,

gets the job done

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, Nov. 17 2013
This review is from: Totally Bamboo 5-Piece Utensil Set (Kitchen)
First product ever from Totally Bamboo and I was disappointed! The pieces are roughly made and have splinters. The spoons are not round and chipped in a couple of places. The spatulas have no angle on them so cannot be used to flip or scoop up food.

I'll stick with my silicon utensils instead!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, and goes well with the Totally Bamboo Lattice Utensil Holder, April 16 2013
C. Calvert (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Totally Bamboo 5-Piece Utensil Set (Kitchen)
Looks great, and functions as intended. I'd buy this again. Great utensils, purchased with the Totally Bamboo Lattice Utensil Holder and Lodge cast-iron wok in mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Utensils, March 1 2013
This review is from: Totally Bamboo 5-Piece Utensil Set (Kitchen)
My mother wanted a set of Bamboo utensils to replace her old wooden ones. I knew exactly where to go as I had purchased a spatula of my own from Totally Bamboo. The great thing about bamboo is that being a grass it is better at absorbing and extruding water than wood, making it less likely to crack over time.

5.0 out of 5 stars So in love!!, Feb. 28 2013
This review is from: Totally Bamboo 5-Piece Utensil Set (Kitchen)
I am so in love with these bamboo utensils. I use them on my nonstick cookware and they work like a charm. And I love the fact that they're made from a sustainable resource. Would highly recommend these utensils to anyone!!!

ARRAY(0xb10edc78)