countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Item Package Quantity: 1|Size: A|Change
Price:$8.99+ Free shipping

on November 17, 2013
First product ever from Totally Bamboo and I was disappointed! The pieces are roughly made and have splinters. The spoons are not round and chipped in a couple of places. The spatulas have no angle on them so cannot be used to flip or scoop up food.

I'll stick with my silicon utensils instead!
on May 16, 2014
OK, so the're not prefectly made - the soup or steak won't notice the difference. A little sandpaper here and there and some salad bowl finish will fix everything. Handle is the right length and the thickness of the wood is appropriate for the job at hand.
on May 19, 2013
After our one and only wooden spoon died in a blender accident, it's finally nice to have a good, manageable set. The quantity and variety are welcome in our kitchen. Smooth, easy to wash and store. Good for the supervision of cooking foods.
on May 24, 2012
I am so happy with my bamboo utensil set. Washing them is a breeze compared to my other plastic utensils. Thanks so much!
on February 2, 2016
I've been exploring the whole kitchen-bamboo thing a while. This set is light, durable, and the grain is lovely. Very smooth, nice to hold, easy for kids to use. Cleaning isn't a problem. I handwash all wood, nothing really seems to stick - although I also rinse them as soon as I'm done. I'm not one for leaving utensils caked in food that becomes dry, crusty, and glued on.
on May 30, 2014
This set while beautiful and eco friendly loses points significantly because the edges are not sculpted thinly enough to be able to flip things during the cooking process. It is next to impossible to get it under food cooking in a skillet.
on April 25, 2014
I took my set out of the package and promptly threw them in the garbage. I know i could have returned them and got my $10 bucks back, but I figured that they would just try selling them again. To one lucky person out there... you're welcome !
This is the poorest quality bamboo I have ever seen. Not Kidding. Frayed edges, rough finish etc. I could have done a better job carving these out in my basement. And for the record... ZERO STARS.....
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 14, 2015
These must have been produced from a back yard shop. Rough cuts, poor finish...splinters, if used as is. Rather than throw them away, I took sand paper and smoothed out the rough edges and shaped to a proper bevel. Then, I used a propane torch to barely char the surface which hardens the bamboo, as done in higher priced bamboo utensils. But, be prepared to spend an hour or two.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 30, 2015
Quick Review:
I was not expecting the quality of these utensils at the price that they were but I was pleasantly surprised.
They are lightweight but very durable and have been used to cook many different things including sauces, rice dishes, frying hamburger, etc and have remained stain free and intact.
I have no complaints and would buy again for the cost.
on September 11, 2015
This product has been used daily since the end of January 2015.
We will buy it again and again.

You CAN'T get a better price on a Bamboo set than this.
We shop around, and see this set being sold for a higher price often.

Well worth the investment & it has a long shelf life with everyday use - and I mean 3 meals a day use - everyday! ;-)