5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Easy Blending
Published on Oct. 10 2010 by The Hungry Man

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Warranty
When the motor burned out, it was still on warranty. BUT I would have had to ship it to Ontario for a minimum of $15, and include a cheque for $10 to cover return postage. At $25 to maybe receive a replacement, I've decided to buy a new one. Probably won't buy a Cuisinart again.
Published on Dec 27 2011 by Cher

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Easy Blending, Oct. 10 2010
This review is from: Cuisinart CSB-75C Smart Stick® Hand Blender - White (Kitchen)
The Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender is fantastic and I am so glad I purchased it. I find it efficient and easy to clean and have used it to make smoothies (keep the fruit pieces small), puree soup, and cream peanut butter. My sister-in-law makes a to die for Chocolate Dream Pie which requires the blending of peanut butter and tofu. She couldn't find anything in my kitchen that produced the creamy filling needed for this pie, so as I love this pie, I started looking for something that would do the job. The answer, the Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender. Perfect results everytime.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Warranty, Dec 27 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs!, Feb. 5 2011
Chief Cook - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This blender is perfect for pureeing hot soup, which is really the only thing I'll use it for BUT I make soup a few times a week so it will get lots of use! This hand blender is comfortable to hold while operating. It's got a very sturdy stainless steel blending stick which cleans thoroughly, quickly and easily. The blade is sharp and makes fast work of the pureeing process without mess or splatter. My last hand blender: (1) was awkward to hold while operating (2) was plastic, it melted and bent from the hot soup (3) which in turn, scratched the pot bottoms and (4) drew food up the blade shaft and into the blender making it impossible to clean... the liquid would drip out as the unit dried - yuk! This Cuisinart won't have any of those issues/problems. I like that it doesn't come with a box of attachments I'll never use. It's really not worth saving a few bucks on one of the cheap ones - even if you don't plan on using it much, sooner rather than later the cheap one will need to be replaced. This is a great value with a good warranty!

2.0 out of 5 stars Motor burnt out after a year- no point in warranty return, May 25 2013
I had the exact same problem as Cher, who commented below. Our motor suddenly ran out and we only used our blender for very simple jobs. When it worked it was a perfect blender, but it's too bad it died. No point in returning it to Cuisinart, as the price for shipping combined both ways would be more than we paid for the blender in total (on sale). Oh well. Look elsewhere...

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the old Oster, June 13 2012
We had an Oster before but this is much better. The business end is metal and much stronger, and being a two piece it cleans well in the dishwasher, drying well without rusting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, Feb. 3 2011
I purchased this hand blender to puree hot soups on the stove and it works great. The blades are large and chop the ingredients very well.

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT As Shown in the pic, Nov. 26 2014
I ordered this cos the picture shows it with a chopping bowl / attachment & a slicing / grading attachment too,,, It does not come with all seen in the picture, talk about misrepresenting a product & misleading the public / customers ,, however the blade looks better then the other blender I bought

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, Sept. 16 2014
This has chugged along great through most jobs. I really like that the bottom detatches for cleaning - although you'll still have to wedge a finger under the blade for stickier jobs like guacamole. That is kind of a pain, but I don't know how you could fix that.

I burned out a hand blender before trying to blend up dates, so I learned my lesson and purchased a food processor. I haven't tried this hand blender on REALLY tough jobs like that, but you should probably get a more serious machine if that is what you are using it for. For light (dressings) to medium (guacamole) style jobs, this works perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars design flaw, June 8 2014
the weight and power of this blender is good but the cutting blade is set a bit too deeply in the frame to pick up everything necessary. It was purchased to replace a no longer working Braun blender and it is not as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stick blender, Nov. 2 2013
Works great and feels really durable, super easy to take apart and clean. My last one broke from constant vibrations ( Its blender part was all plastic ) and this one is solid metal so I have no worry.

Cuisinart CSB-75C Smart Stick® Hand Blender - White