biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Color: White with stainless steel shaftChange

on October 10, 2010
The Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender is fantastic and I am so glad I purchased it. I find it efficient and easy to clean and have used it to make smoothies (keep the fruit pieces small), puree soup, and cream peanut butter. My sister-in-law makes a to die for Chocolate Dream Pie which requires the blending of peanut butter and tofu. She couldn't find anything in my kitchen that produced the creamy filling needed for this pie, so as I love this pie, I started looking for something that would do the job. The answer, the Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender. Perfect results everytime.
on December 27, 2011
When the motor burned out, it was still on warranty. BUT I would have had to ship it to Ontario for a minimum of $15, and include a cheque for $10 to cover return postage. At $25 to maybe receive a replacement, I've decided to buy a new one. Probably won't buy a Cuisinart again.
on May 25, 2013
I had the exact same problem as Cher, who commented below. Our motor suddenly ran out and we only used our blender for very simple jobs. When it worked it was a perfect blender, but it's too bad it died. No point in returning it to Cuisinart, as the price for shipping combined both ways would be more than we paid for the blender in total (on sale). Oh well. Look elsewhere...
on June 8, 2014
the weight and power of this blender is good but the cutting blade is set a bit too deeply in the frame to pick up everything necessary. It was purchased to replace a no longer working Braun blender and it is not as good.
on April 13, 2011
I dont often write reviews on the items I purchase but i wanted to say that this was excellent. I bought it for making soups and protein shakes and it is excellent. As other reviews have commented there is great power, it is super easy to use and clean and is really just a very good product at the right price.
on January 17, 2015
I'm not happy because I did not get what's in the photo! I got this....not stainless steel no attachments.... I'm complaining
review image
on February 3, 2011
I purchased this hand blender to puree hot soups on the stove and it works great. The blades are large and chop the ingredients very well.
on November 26, 2014
I ordered this cos the picture shows it with a chopping bowl / attachment & a slicing / grading attachment too,,, It does not come with all seen in the picture, talk about misrepresenting a product & misleading the public / customers ,, however the blade looks better then the other blender I bought
on September 16, 2014
This has chugged along great through most jobs. I really like that the bottom detatches for cleaning - although you'll still have to wedge a finger under the blade for stickier jobs like guacamole. That is kind of a pain, but I don't know how you could fix that.

I burned out a hand blender before trying to blend up dates, so I learned my lesson and purchased a food processor. I haven't tried this hand blender on REALLY tough jobs like that, but you should probably get a more serious machine if that is what you are using it for. For light (dressings) to medium (guacamole) style jobs, this works perfect.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2011
I absolutely like my new hand blender. It's powerful, very handy around the kitchen, and easy to use. My only little concern is that the bar connecting the blade to the white power part is hollow. So when you want to clean it, you need to leave it upside down to let it dry completely inside, before you put it back in your storage space. This for sure is not a con, but may be a problem for people who has a very small space or shared kitchen.
Besides that, I highly recommend this product.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse