march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on March 20, 2013
I do like this product. In fact this is my second one. I use it almost daily for smoothies.

My only complaint is that the motor heats up after I make only 2 smoothies consecutively (using alot of frozen fruit) stopping production of more. It cools down in a few hours and is then good to go again.
on August 9, 2010
I received one of these for Christmas three years ago and love it. We use it almost daily while cooking (chopping onions, mincing garlic, making babyfood, pureeing soup etc) and it has withstood this heavy use well.
My only complaint is that there is only one speed - I would like this more if there were two.
on May 8, 2012
I like this Hand blender a lot. It's versatile, powerful and useful. You can chop, blend and mix quickly. I highly recommend it.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon September 26, 2013
I sparely used this blender and after 1 year it broke when chopping somme baby carrots. I bought another one which worked even shorter. I only used it for soft things, no more carrots. The second one just died out of the blue. I gave up, and bought a DeLonghi stick blender. It is more powerful and it comes with two speeds. It looks sturdier. I already have it for two years and it still works. Cuisinart should not use flimsy plastic bearings in a fancy looking blender. What a shame!
on August 13, 2015
Only a liitle over a year that I have owned this stick blender. The food processor blade has come loose and even crazy glue doesn't fix it. This unit was mainly purchased for the food processor and so I am really disappointed. This is my second cuisinart hand mixer in 4 years. Since I occasionnaly use this small kitchen appliance, I was hoping it's life expectantcy would be more that 1yr. I will not be purchasing a third!
on January 10, 2015
This is my wife's new favourite toy! We bought it to replace an aging Braun immersion blender that was starting to fall apart. The Cuisinart blends much better and quieter. The smart deign where the motor unit detaches from the chopper unit means it is easy to wash without risking getting the electrics wet. The chopper attachment works great, and the whisk is awesome for emulsifying salad dressings. Highly recommended!
on November 1, 2013
I am usually quite lazy to write reviews on purchases but I had to do one after that delicious dessert I just whipped up in a flash.
I made it up myself and share it here.

I used 1/2 pack to 3/4 pack of dark chocolate chips , put them in a glass bowl and heated them up in micro wave until they were soft (just under 2 minutes).
I added one ripe banana cut up in pieces,
ca. 5 to 6 pitted dates and one scoop chocolate protein powder .
I then used the Cuisinart Shtick( I call it lovingly my Shtick) and start to mix everything . When most of ingredients were blended
I added 500g (0 % fat) Greek yoghurt and mixed everything again.
It tasted like the most decadent ,rich chocolate pudding ever . Very satisfying ready to eat in an instant and no guilt.
I also made all kinds of veggie soups with my shtick , potato one of the favorites.
I made pesto sauce in a flash and hummus.
It is also quick to clean with a toothbrush(takes a minute). I barely use any stand mixers anymore , this thing saves a lot of time . Why didn't I get one sooner I wonder always.
on March 18, 2011
I had the same exact blender for about 3 years when it broke down. I bought another one because it's good value for money. I hope the new one lasts longer. I love the chopper attachment - I use it to chop onion. The button that turns the blender on is very easy to press. The whole finish is real stainless steel so it's very durable.
on August 10, 2013
I replaced a Braun unit, similarly designed, that died after over 10 years of use. I was looking for another Braun but the ratings were so high on this product that I took a chance and trusted other consumer reviews. Once again, the Amazon consumer reviews were right. This product is amazing. It is so much more powerful than my previous blender that there is no comparison. An exceptional kitchen tool! All of the attachments outperform anything else in my kitchen. Even the whisker is first-rate at creating whipped egg whites for meringue in very little time without the use of cream of tartar or similar agents, even in a glass bowl.
on August 3, 2013
Even if I just bought the huge Kitchen Aid Architecht Food Processor, this is still the tool that I am using the most. I have it now for more than 3 years and it is still in perfect condition.