5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!
Published on Nov. 15 2010 by Daniel L. Schaeffer

3.0 out of 5 stars CHARCOAL FILTERS SEEM ALRIGHT
THE CHARCOAL FILTERS SEEM TO BE WORKING AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THEM. I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN IF I SHOULD BE SO STUPID AS TO BUY ANOTHER CUISINART COFFEE MAKER OR ANY CUISINART PRODUCT.
Published 7 months ago by Ron Kaus

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, Nov. 15 2010
This review is from: Cuisinart DCC-RWFC Replacement Charcoal Water Filters - 2 pack (Kitchen)
I had been looking for these filters for quite sometime and finally found them here on Amazon. What can I say but that the coffee tastes better since I installed the new filter. My old one had been in the for over two years, possibly more, and was pretty dirty. The product is labeled as Cuisinart, so I believe they are the real thing. Great product that you need to have if you want the best tasting coffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatibles., Nov. 11 2012
Bien que je ne l'aie pas trouvé avec mes recherches; ce produit est parfaitement compatible avec le modèle CHW-12C de Cuisinart.
Délai de livraison normal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, Nov. 10 2013
annied (Campbell River, BC, CA) - See all my reviews
We had not changed our coffee filters for about a year. Popped a new one in and it was like a new coffee machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Careful: not compatible with every kitchen aid model, Nov. 7 2013
G. Tzanakis (Greece) - See all my reviews
Although it was nowhere mentioned that is was compatible with my coffee maker,
I bought it after reading a review that was saying that these filters are good
for kitchen aid. Unfortunately they are too small for Kithenaid models KCM 222,
and KCM 223.

Otherwise, they looked fine; just make sure they are compatible with your model
before you buy them. Leaving 5 stars as I do not have the option of not rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 12 2012
Allen Doppelt (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
The coffee filters are excellent and are the right ones for my coffee maker. I would recommend this filter for anyone using this brand of coffee maker.

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit., Sept. 25 2013
They fit in my machine and do a very good job filtering the water, making the coffee taste very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great filter, Sept. 2 2013
To use with the Cuisinart 1200C. The coffee maker is smart enough to blink when this filter should be replaced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to buy after buying espresso machine..., Feb. 13 2012
This is the option that I found after buying the Breville espresso machine which comes with one filter. Seems to be the same quality... well overpriced if you ask me.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Replacement, Jan. 29 2012
These are the actual OEM filters that came with the machine. No issues with fit or performance. Arrived quickly as I've come to expect from Amazon.ca.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value - Cuisinart Charcoal Water Filters, Jan. 24 2012
Valerie (Alliston, ON) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I got an older grind and brew coffee maker from my uncle; he never mentioned that I needed these...after several months of "tin-y" tasting coffee I was fed up. I cleaned out the coffee maker and realized that the filter was there (my kitchen's dark and I just added the water without staring inside) I looked it up online and voila! I found them on Amazon, and from what my uncle tells me at a fraction of the cost retailers have it! I followed the boxes instructions to change it and omgosh! The difference in the coffee taste was amazing. It recommends changing it every 60 pots OR every 2 months. Which ever comes first; with free shipping offered it would be a good idea to stock up :) Highly recommended

Cuisinart DCC-RWFC Replacement Charcoal Water Filters - 2 pack