5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!
Published on Nov. 15 2010 by Daniel L. Schaeffer

3.0 out of 5 stars CHARCOAL FILTERS SEEM ALRIGHT
THE CHARCOAL FILTERS SEEM TO BE WORKING AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THEM. I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN IF I SHOULD BE SO STUPID AS TO BUY ANOTHER CUISINART COFFEE MAKER OR ANY CUISINART PRODUCT.
Published 11 months ago by Ron Kaus

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, Nov. 15 2010
This review is from: Cuisinart DCC-RWFC Replacement Charcoal Water Filters - 2 pack (Kitchen)
I had been looking for these filters for quite sometime and finally found them here on Amazon. What can I say but that the coffee tastes better since I installed the new filter. My old one had been in the for over two years, possibly more, and was pretty dirty. The product is labeled as Cuisinart, so I believe they are the real thing. Great product that you need to have if you want the best tasting coffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Careful: not compatible with every kitchen aid model, Nov. 7 2013
G. Tzanakis (Greece) - See all my reviews
Although it was nowhere mentioned that is was compatible with my coffee maker,
I bought it after reading a review that was saying that these filters are good
for kitchen aid. Unfortunately they are too small for Kithenaid models KCM 222,
and KCM 223.

Otherwise, they looked fine; just make sure they are compatible with your model
before you buy them. Leaving 5 stars as I do not have the option of not rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, Nov. 10 2013
annied (Campbell River, BC, CA) - See all my reviews
We had not changed our coffee filters for about a year. Popped a new one in and it was like a new coffee machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 12 2012
Allen Doppelt (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
The coffee filters are excellent and are the right ones for my coffee maker. I would recommend this filter for anyone using this brand of coffee maker.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, May 31 2014
Tom A. (Aurora, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
These filters are what our Cuisinart single cup coffee brewer calls for so no other apparent alternative choice other than these filters. We were pleasantly surprised that they arrived from amazon.ca just two days after we ordered them and shipping was still free even though sent separately from the second more expensive item that we had ordered and that qualified us for free shipping. The larger item was delivered just one day later after the filters came. We were impressed by the speedy free delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart water Filters, Dec 19 2010
This product is necessary for the Cuisinart coffee maker to function. Without it the coffee maker will die! Have been using them for years and am very happy that they can now be purchased through Amazon.They,re extremely easy to install and we replace once a year.

4.0 out of 5 stars These filters can be hard to find. I thought ..., Oct. 27 2014
These filters can be hard to find. I thought price for a two pack was quite reasonable. And you can tell when you switch the filter....my old had been on duty too long and the coffee was losing a little "something" that it has back again.

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit., Sept. 25 2013
They fit in my machine and do a very good job filtering the water, making the coffee taste very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great filter, Sept. 2 2013
To use with the Cuisinart 1200C. The coffee maker is smart enough to blink when this filter should be replaced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to buy after buying espresso machine..., Feb. 13 2012
This is the option that I found after buying the Breville espresso machine which comes with one filter. Seems to be the same quality... well overpriced if you ask me.