5.0 out of 5 stars Multi-Purpose Electric Fondue
This electric fondue pot has an adjustable temperature setting so you can keep your 'dip' at the proper tempterature, depending upon the type (cheese, oil, or chocolate). Yes, you can use all three types in this electric pot! It also comes with a set of fondue forks and the stand is built-in. All that is missing is the creativity, but that's up to you!
Published on April 19 2010 by Lorna J. Loomis

2.0 out of 5 stars already showing signs of wear.
I bought this to replace a fondue pot that I've had for about 15 years. Things I like: the multi level heat control, the rubber feet on the bottom that keep it in place and it looks nice. Things I don't like: It's already showing signs of wear inside the pot and I wonder how long it's going to last. As well, the cord is short.
Published 4 months ago by Melanie L.E. Stefiuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi-Purpose Electric Fondue, April 19 2010
Lorna J. Loomis "Canadian Dog Fancier" (Ottawa, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Cuisinart CFO-3SSC Electric Fondue Pot (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart Fondue Pots Important Appliances In My Kitchen, Aug. 28 2011
This review is from: Cuisinart CFO-3SSC Electric Fondue Pot (Kitchen)
Excellent product. This is my second one. Success with the first for more than a year meant I did not hesitate to buy the same brand when I decided I needed two. Not only do I use them for fondue (one broth, one oil), I use them to deep-fry tempura, appetizers and the like. The controls are easy to use and precise. I love that I can put the whole thing into soapy water to wash.

5.0 out of 5 stars worked great with Oil, Jan. 1 2013
This review is from: Cuisinart CFO-3SSC Electric Fondue Pot (Kitchen)
I bought this fondue pot for our annual Xmas Fondue, and I had only ever used gel fuel type pots, I have three,
so bought this for mainly the cheese sauce, we ended out using this for cooking with oil
and it worked better than the other traditional pots, temperature was easily maintained and easy
to clean, also much safer than portable fuel type fondue pots

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fondue pot!, Feb. 5 2014
This review is from: Cuisinart CFO-3SSC Electric Fondue Pot (Kitchen)
This fondue pot came 3 days after I ordered it. Such quick service! It was beautiful, elegant and compact. I love that it is electric, because the temperature is adjustable and easily controllable. It even goes in the dishwasher. I've used it twice and all my guests were very pleased. Excellent fondue pot. I would definitely recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 11 2013
elizabeth wells (st. john,s, Newfoundland Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuisinart CFO-3SSC Electric Fondue Pot (Kitchen)
This is large for a fondue pot so it's great for parties. I made oil fondue ,the oil maintained a perfect temperature. The pot is easy to clean. This is an electric fondue pot so it's best served at an island. The cord is short(safety feature) so you would need an extension cord at a dining room table which would run along the floor and therefore be a bit of a risk for tripping.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fondue Pot, May 18 2014
Simon Lange (Regina, Saskatchewan Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuisinart CFO-3SSC Electric Fondue Pot (Kitchen)
Heats quickly, easy to clean and safer than our old style pot. Great price too! Didn't come with any instructions.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, May 16 2014
This review is from: Cuisinart CFO-3SSC Electric Fondue Pot (Kitchen)
It works! it keeps your cheese in a melty state while you dip bread and broccoli into it. It also worked very well for a hot pot. No bells no whistles, (except for the fondu forks.) It'll do just fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars already showing signs of wear., May 12 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fondue pot, March 23 2014
This review is from: Cuisinart CFO-3SSC Electric Fondue Pot (Kitchen)
This electric fondue pot was shown to me by a relative. I was able to view the product before I purchased 2 of them.
Love them. Great electric fondue pot.

4.0 out of 5 stars works really welll, March 14 2014
Adrien Rochereau (Montreal, QC, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Cuisinart CFO-3SSC Electric Fondue Pot (Kitchen)
I was impressed by this.
first things that I loved is that you can cook directly inside it without using another pot
second thing was that it goes to the dishwasher.

Using it was really easy and it never went cold or too hot unlike gas powered ones.

one dislike is that after the first use (and not on the high setting) you can already see at the bottom of the pot where the resistance is heating the whole thing.

Cuisinart CFO-3SSC Electric Fondue Pot