biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite vd2016beauty Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on April 19, 2010
This electric fondue pot has an adjustable temperature setting so you can keep your 'dip' at the proper tempterature, depending upon the type (cheese, oil, or chocolate). Yes, you can use all three types in this electric pot! It also comes with a set of fondue forks and the stand is built-in. All that is missing is the creativity, but that's up to you!
on August 28, 2011
Excellent product. This is my second one. Success with the first for more than a year meant I did not hesitate to buy the same brand when I decided I needed two. Not only do I use them for fondue (one broth, one oil), I use them to deep-fry tempura, appetizers and the like. The controls are easy to use and precise. I love that I can put the whole thing into soapy water to wash.
on January 1, 2013
I bought this fondue pot for our annual Xmas Fondue, and I had only ever used gel fuel type pots, I have three,
so bought this for mainly the cheese sauce, we ended out using this for cooking with oil
and it worked better than the other traditional pots, temperature was easily maintained and easy
to clean, also much safer than portable fuel type fondue pots
on November 9, 2015
Je réitère mon commentaire. Impossible d'utiliser le produit puisque le fil d'alimentation (pour le brancher) est beaucoup trop court (moins de 1 mètre de longueur!!) et il est interdit de l'utiliser avec une rallonge (voir photo en annexe).
review image review image review image
on March 11, 2013
This is large for a fondue pot so it's great for parties. I made oil fondue ,the oil maintained a perfect temperature. The pot is easy to clean. This is an electric fondue pot so it's best served at an island. The cord is short(safety feature) so you would need an extension cord at a dining room table which would run along the floor and therefore be a bit of a risk for tripping.
on May 16, 2014
It works! it keeps your cheese in a melty state while you dip bread and broccoli into it. It also worked very well for a hot pot. No bells no whistles, (except for the fondu forks.) It'll do just fine.
I was impressed by this.
first things that I loved is that you can cook directly inside it without using another pot
second thing was that it goes to the dishwasher.

Using it was really easy and it never went cold or too hot unlike gas powered ones.

one dislike is that after the first use (and not on the high setting) you can already see at the bottom of the pot where the resistance is heating the whole thing.
on February 5, 2014
This fondue pot came 3 days after I ordered it. Such quick service! It was beautiful, elegant and compact. I love that it is electric, because the temperature is adjustable and easily controllable. It even goes in the dishwasher. I've used it twice and all my guests were very pleased. Excellent fondue pot. I would definitely recommend it!
on January 10, 2014
I bought this Cuisinart CFO-3SSC Electric Fondue Pot for Christmas for when I had guests. It is awesome. Not only does it look very sleek but it works awesome. I love that it is electric. It comes with everything you need. The shipping was fast too. All around very happy with this purchase.
on January 16, 2016
I love this fondue pot so far. I've only used it once, but it worked great. The pot is big enough so the skewers don't get too crowded (we were 5 with 2 skewers each). The pot looks good and is really easy to use. I boiled my stock before transferring to the pot, so I'm not sure how long it would take for it to boil from the fondue pot. The different settings are nice. The cord is a bit short though. It says not to use an extension...but I did. Definitely an upgrade from the fuel fondue set I was using. Would recommend this product:)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse