5.0 out of 5 stars Family favorite
makes excellent waffles every time. This will, of course, also depend on the recipe used but no matter which recipe I try the waffles always come out right. I particularly like the 4-waffles- at a time- feature. This waffle maker gets a lot of workout in our household and doesn't take that much space in the cupboard either.
Published 13 months ago by Liane Harmat

2.0 out of 5 stars Good at first but not holding up
The first year was pretty good. Waffle Iron was good and hot and waffles popped out quickly. The second year was not as good but usable. We are now into year three and I can hardly get them to brown. Obviously is not getting hot enough or recovering tempreture fast enough. I am in the market for a new wffle iron.
Published on Dec 31 2011 by disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Family favorite, June 24 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars What can I say, it cooks waffles, Sept. 23 2012
This review is from: Cuisinart WAF-4BC 4-Slice Belgian Waffle Iron (Kitchen)
Pretty good, annoying buzzer. Clean up is kind of a pain in the rear, but that is to be expected. The recipe book includes a very good recipe. I recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying my Cuisinart Belgian Waffle Iron, Dec 2 2009
Lorna S (Alberta, Cdn) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuisinart WAF-4BC 4-Slice Belgian Waffle Iron (Kitchen)
I really like the Cuisinart Belgian Waffle Maker. The waffles are thick and fluffy. You can set the waffles from light to dark. The waffles are ready in minutes with a beeper going off. Does not take long to prepare for a family.
It is solidly made so the lid is not flimsy. The irons do not come out so there is no hassle with the top iron falling on the bottom iron. Any batter left on the irons comes off easily. It takes a couple of times to get used to it, but it is worth it. I found you need to put oil on the irons before adding the batter to stop sticking.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good at first but not holding up, Dec 31 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart Waffle Maker, Feb. 4 2011
This review is from: Cuisinart WAF-4BC 4-Slice Belgian Waffle Iron (Kitchen)
This is a fabulous addition to any kitchen where you enjoy making something special for breakfast or dessert. Heats up quickly, allows you to make four waffles at a time, is consistent with whatever heat setting you choose from lightly browned to dark.Very well made, solid and a pleasure to use. Works exactly the way it should. I would recomend this appliance to anyone considering buying a waffle maker. Price on Amazon is very competitive and the free shipping is a bonus.