march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on September 20, 2014
Love this coffee mill. This is my second one. I left my first one with my son when I moved away, but bought a replacement right away. It does a good job of grinding beans for the coffee drinkers in my home.
on October 14, 2013
I've been using the Black & Decker coffee grinder for over 5 years now. I keep it on the mid-range setting. The conical burr grinding heads are identical to other brands costing multiples of the price of this machine. Unblocking the inevitable build up of fine grinds can be done by hand with no tools. There are two safety cut-out switches built into the device; one for the lid and one for the coffee container.
on December 16, 2010
The grinder is very efficient and mess free, which is very important for me. I have used it a lot and strongly recommend it to anyone. Great buy.
on February 28, 2015
Use it every day of the week!
on January 17, 2010
I just got this last month, but I use it every day and it's been great. Easy to clean, and uses a superior technique for milling the beans. For the price great value, and very esthetic. When using it you can smell coffee everywhere, since it's great at releasing the flavor and oils.
on April 15, 2012
I don't actually use this to grind coffee. I make my own bread and a number of recipes call for various kinds of seeds or a combination thereof. Seeds are best digested if the are crushed, and I used to use a mortar and pestle, which can be quite laborious and time consuming. Using this grinder has saved me much time and elbow grease. Also, the grind is much more even, which makes the dough smoother. Love it.