5.0 out of 5 stars A great grill at a great price., March 25 2010
This review is from: George Foreman GR50VCAN Super Champ(TM) 50" White Vari-Temp Grill (Kitchen)
Since buying this grill, my frying pans are a thing of the past. I use it for grilling everything from fish to steaks to quesadillas. Cooking time is super fast and clean-ups are a breeze. I especially love not having the meat cooking in a pool of fat, as any fat collects in the drain pan. The temperature control gauge is also a great feature on this model. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, March 22 2013
Cooks very well, if you're a student or just someone needing to grill up some stuff to perfection this is what you want. Some chicken breast, maybe some burgers, asparagus too. Anything you need to have grilled, this will do it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Praise for George Forman Grill, Nov. 22 2012
This GF is the best piece of kitchen equipment that I have ever bought. I use it almost daily, it is so efficient and in spite of the likes of runny cheese and other melting food it can be cleaned up so quickly with Kitchen Paper towels. I would recommend it and I have applauded it to my family and friends.