5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Me Thanks HB
Well I really wanted something so I can do more cooking, in my small bachelor.

I got this using my gift card and I love it. I used it many times.

Easy to clean and easy to cook on.

Grill Cheese done in 5 mins after pre heating it ALWAYS 5 minutes before using.

Pork Chops on this amazing, boneless chicken etc etc the list goes...
Published on May 3 2012 by Kodak

3.0 out of 5 stars love it but too small
i love how the grills come off and you can clean them thoroughly, but all in all it is a very small appliance, you can barely fit 2 toasts on it, so if you have a big consumption i don't recommend it
Published 6 months ago by Sar

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Me Thanks HB, May 3 2012
This review is from: Hamilton Beach Contact Grill with Removable Grids (Kitchen)
Well I really wanted something so I can do more cooking, in my small bachelor.

I got this using my gift card and I love it. I used it many times.

Easy to clean and easy to cook on.

Grill Cheese done in 5 mins after pre heating it ALWAYS 5 minutes before using.

Pork Chops on this amazing, boneless chicken etc etc the list goes on.

I am happy I have this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I wanted, Feb. 28 2013
Brio (Regina, Canada) - See all my reviews
I purchased this item to replace my old Hamilton Beach indoor contact grill (model 25270) that has fixed plates. It always ended up a greasy mess (and turned my stove into one) after I used it and was such a hassle to clean. In fact, I hated using it for that reason and now I'm looking forward to tossing it in the garbage!

Aside from that loose drip tray another reviewer mentioned, this grill is fantastic. I didn't need a larger one because I'm a lone empty-nester and I almost never have company (the family all moved out of town).

I really like having those sear lines on meat (especially on burgers and steaks) and after pre-heating this one for five minutes, the lines are beautifully burned into the surface of the meat. The other thing I noticed is that unlike my old one, which sprayed grease everywhere (including on me) when I opened it to check on my food or sprinkle spices on it, there was no grease around when I was done cooking with this one. The fact that it has a timer so I don't have to keep checking on things helps a lot, but in general, it doesn't spray grease and I *love* that about this grill! That's a major improvement in safety as well as clean-up.

The food comes out tasting really flavourful and moist. This was definitely one of my best purchasing decisions. I would certainly recommend this grill or its larger version to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, Feb. 18 2011
I have been enjoying this grill since I purchased it last month!
It heats up fast and grill/ cooks meat, fish, potato, vegetable and anything fast and well.
Heat goes throughly inside and food tastes good and juicy. It does not smoke much. It takes away
excessive fat, too. Time saving,efficient, economical and clean. I wold recommend to anyone. Great grill.

5.0 out of 5 stars great grill, great cooking, Sept. 18 2013
I bought this grill about a month ago and use it pretty much every day. The removable grids make it so easy to clean, the grease cup holds quite a bit of fat before it needs to be emptied and hamburgers, steaks, pork chops, chicken and ham all come out nicely cooked.
I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase done, June 22 2013
I am using this everyday! It cooks faster then when i'd use a pan and i don't have much time during lunch time to cook. All i have to do is cut up my vegetables and put my meat and its ready in 10 min!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price, Jan. 29 2012
This is a great product. The removable plates make it easy to clean. It's a bit smaller, for me it's just fine but if you're hoping to have lots of room on this grill that's not necessarily the case. Overall, great product for a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Generally good, July 10 2013
This is a good product for grilling most slabs of protein. Chicken, pork and steak do well. Sausages seem to be something of a challenge however.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good buy, April 12 2014
works good and like removable grids for easy cleaning. Cooks food quickly and evenly. Food taste is very very good .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great unit, on our second one!, Nov. 17 2013
We first purchased the original version of this grill several years ago and used it so much we wore out the finish on the grids. A new unit was very little more than replacement grids so we replaced it. Both great units and well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful grill, great Amazon service!!, July 18 2014
M. Richards "I like a good buy......." (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
unlike most grills like this, this one has a timer, so if you get caught up doing something else, it will not cook continually. They are a great grill!! I ordered it one morning, and because it qualified for free shipping, I had it sitting on my porch the next day!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›