summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on January 9, 2013
I bought this kettle from a local SEARS but I wanted to offer some info in this review. I was a little concerned about the plastic from the water level thing because it contacts the water inside the kettle. I contaced Hamilton Beach and was offered the following reply:

'We use polypropylene in our kettles. There is no Bisphenol-A. Please see the attached Q & A concerning BPA.'

Overall a very nice product!
on January 19, 2011
Looks good on the counter. When filling up with water, the handle is kind of blocking the opening. Because maybe I'm just not used to it, as my old one was a Kenmore kettle with handles on the sides. Otherwise, it's a good one and does it's job well.
on December 2, 2011
This is the best thing I bought from Amazon. Good looking, has measurement. It can keep the hot water warm for 4-5hours.
on January 9, 2013
What's nice about this kettle you cannot burn yourself. It heats quickly and stays clean. I can tuck away the base and store the kettle when not in use.
on January 3, 2013
We have been totally satisfied with this purchase so far. We looked for quite a while for one of this quality.
on October 23, 2012
I purchased this cordless kettle about a month ago. It boils water really quickly and it's great to not have a power cord in the way when pouring boiling water into a cup or bowl. I am definitely pleased with my purchase. Well worth the purchase price!
on June 3, 2013
Loving this kettle so far. It's super cute on the counter and it heats water incredibly quickly. I was looking at reviews for a good stainless steel kettle, and this one hasn't let me down yet. I use kettles daily and our last one was a plastic, leaking piece of junk that we definitely needed to get rid of. I don't trust plastic kettles in the least. This one does take up a LITTLE more room on the counter than our last one, but that was to be expected due to the dome shape. I love the placement of the handle, it makes for very easy pouring and I love that there's a filter in the spout that can be removed for cleaning. You can't go wrong with this kettle, just make sure to follow the instruction booklet and boil water in it 2-3 times (I did 3) before using it to make anything. I haven't noticed any strange tastes or anything, but that's just me. Overall, great kettle. Would highly recommend to anybody.
on May 14, 2016
At first I thought this product was excellent and I gave it 5 stars. But after a year and a half day-to-day usage, I am now very disappointed with this product. First, the temperature sensor broke and it won't break off automatically after the water boils, which causes fire hazard if you left home and have it in use. Second, after boiling, it gives off a strong smell like rusty iron. It makes me worried if some chemicals dissolve in the water. I now plan to change to a glass one.
on July 25, 2014
Great kettle. It's attractive, and does what it's supposed to. It's annoying that you can't really take the lid off after you boil the water once (you will get burned), but you can re-fill the kettle via the spout so it's not a huge issue.
on September 11, 2014
I bought this in replace of my old plastic kettle, in fear of the toxic chemicals given out by the plastic. Although plastic isn't completely eliminated in the kettle, the contact between water and plastic part is minimal.