5.0 out of 5 stars Joseph Scoop Colander
This cooking tool is absolutely perfect, if it's something boiled, steamed, baked, or fried, it's done it's job 100% and fits into my counter-top utensil holder!! Love it!! (and it's easy to clean)
Published on June 7 2011 by Natalie Tormey

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but too pricey in here...
This product is truly amazing! I put 3 stars because of the price in here. I bought it at Dollarama (dollar store) and it cost me 2$... Maybe it's made cheaper but does the job entirely!
Published on June 18 2012 by CAROLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Joseph Scoop Colander, June 7 2011
Natalie Tormey - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, works well, Feb. 2 2011
This review is from: Joseph Joseph Scoop Colander, Green (Kitchen)
This scoop colander is a really convenient size, holding as much as a small bowl. The scoop is roughly 6" long, 4.75" wide and 2" deep at its outermost edges, with the handle adding another 7.5" length.

I don't deep-fry food, so I've only used it for scooping food out of boiling water but it works well and still looks as good as new after several runs through the dishwasher. The holes are big enough that water can escape freely, but small enough to scoop up peas.

This is definitely too big to fit in my utensil jar and takes up quite a bit of room in the drawer, so the hole in the handle is handy for hanging the scoop colander up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best and only slotted utensil one really needs, June 8 2011
Carol C. (Calgary, Alberta) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Joseph Joseph Scoop Colander, Green (Kitchen)
It is perfect for fishing out pasta, wontons, perogies, fries ... etc. from boiling water or fryers. Modern and functional.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME COOKS TOOL, Nov. 1 2013
weaselhead (Calgary, Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
Skimming pots, removing boiled eggs, stirring jam pots, and the list goes on. When it comes to cooks tools, Joseph Joseph are a favourite and I have four of these. They are also very sturdy, and I have seen some knockoffs at Dollarama, but don't expect them to perform well, because they are made of inferior material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, July 4 2013
This is a great little colander. Much easier to scoop my cooked pasta out of the water instead of having to lift the heavy pan and pour the water out while it's still hot. It's too small for things like a batch of spaghetti, but for smaller items it's a great convenience.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SCOOP AND STRAINER, April 9 2014
weaselhead (Calgary, Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Joseph Joseph Scoop Colander, Green (Kitchen)
I've seen some chap knockoffs at the dollar stores but they failed to impress. Quality was poor and the designs were not the same as JOSEPH JOSEPH. I use mine to scoop shape pastas and for soup making. I bought more than one from various sources. Love every one of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect strainer!, March 9 2015
janccd - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Exactly what we wanted to remove popcorn from our popcorn cart into the popcorn bag!!! I also used it to drain my tender Italian ravioli style pasta from the boiling water without having to pick up the heaving pot of water to drain it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, Nov. 8 2013
Great scoop, very durable. Joseph Joseph products in general are very good and come at a great price! I would recommend to a friend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but too pricey in here..., June 18 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Kitchen Tool, Jan. 18 2013
This review is from: Joseph Joseph Scoop Colander, Green (Kitchen)
this is the best colander I have....reduces the risk of burning yourself, makes transfer of food product so fast and simple....no steam burns

Joseph Joseph Scoop Colander, Green