march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Kitchen Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Color: Green|Size: Large|Change

This cooking tool is absolutely perfect, if it's something boiled, steamed, baked, or fried, it's done it's job 100% and fits into my counter-top utensil holder!! Love it!! (and it's easy to clean)
on February 2, 2011
This scoop colander is a really convenient size, holding as much as a small bowl. The scoop is roughly 6" long, 4.75" wide and 2" deep at its outermost edges, with the handle adding another 7.5" length.

I don't deep-fry food, so I've only used it for scooping food out of boiling water but it works well and still looks as good as new after several runs through the dishwasher. The holes are big enough that water can escape freely, but small enough to scoop up peas.

This is definitely too big to fit in my utensil jar and takes up quite a bit of room in the drawer, so the hole in the handle is handy for hanging the scoop colander up.
on June 8, 2011
It is perfect for fishing out pasta, wontons, perogies, fries ... etc. from boiling water or fryers. Modern and functional.
on November 1, 2013
Skimming pots, removing boiled eggs, stirring jam pots, and the list goes on. When it comes to cooks tools, Joseph Joseph are a favourite and I have four of these. They are also very sturdy, and I have seen some knockoffs at Dollarama, but don't expect them to perform well, because they are made of inferior material.
on July 4, 2013
This is a great little colander. Much easier to scoop my cooked pasta out of the water instead of having to lift the heavy pan and pour the water out while it's still hot. It's too small for things like a batch of spaghetti, but for smaller items it's a great convenience.
on April 9, 2014
I've seen some chap knockoffs at the dollar stores but they failed to impress. Quality was poor and the designs were not the same as JOSEPH JOSEPH. I use mine to scoop shape pastas and for soup making. I bought more than one from various sources. Love every one of them.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 9, 2015
Exactly what we wanted to remove popcorn from our popcorn cart into the popcorn bag!!! I also used it to drain my tender Italian ravioli style pasta from the boiling water without having to pick up the heaving pot of water to drain it!!!
on June 18, 2012
This product is truly amazing! I put 3 stars because of the price in here. I bought it at Dollarama (dollar store) and it cost me 2$... Maybe it's made cheaper but does the job entirely!
on January 18, 2013
this is the best colander I have....reduces the risk of burning yourself, makes transfer of food product so fast and simple....no steam burns
on November 8, 2013
Great scoop, very durable. Joseph Joseph products in general are very good and come at a great price! I would recommend to a friend.