5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Published 2 months ago by Teacups Pal

2.0 out of 5 stars Too slow to be class 10... don't be fooled
Published on Nov. 11 2011 by razrsharp

2.0 out of 5 stars Too slow to be class 10... don't be fooled, Nov. 11 2011
This review is from: Patriot 16GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card For Camera-PSF16GSDHC10 (Personal Computers)
I got suckered into buying 2 of these due to the low price and my familiarity with other Patriot products which I find decent. This card is simply not a class 10 - I have cards that are advertised as class 2 & 4 that read/write faster than this one. In fact, I think it's the slowest SD card i own. It's not even worth the low price advertised, IMO. Don't get fooled like I did.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not class 10 ! Class 4 only ! Not a class 10 !, Jan. 5 2012
Like many others have found out this is a class 4 card.
Pitiful write speed of 4.54.

Test it with H2testw yourself.
Patriot
Writing speed: 4.54 MByte/s
Reading speed: 17.7 MByte/s

1.0 out of 5 stars Chokes on Canon 60D video, April 7 2011
Just got this card and unfortunately I'm having to return it as it chokes on the video stream from my Canon 60D after a few seconds.
This is labelled as a class 10 card, but it doesn't seem to perform as well as my other class 4 Kingston SDHC which can handle the video stream without errors.
So... this card is fine for pictures, but unusable for HD video.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4 2014
Great value and would buy more when needed

4.0 out of 5 stars Great so far., March 10 2014
I got this based on the the majority of positive reviews from other Amazon customers. So far, it has met my expectations.

It is a reasonably priced card and it has decent read/write speeds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, Feb. 20 2014
I purchased this to expand the memory in my Nintendo 3DS. The card has worked perfectly for months, I have had no issues with it at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, Feb. 17 2014
Saw it was on sale while buying other stuff. At half price it was a real bargain. Works like a charm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Patriot signature PSF 16g sd, Jan. 7 2014
the item arrived on time and they are good. the met my expectation and I will recommend it to other people, It is fantastic and worth having

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but it will do, Jan. 6 2014
I Have no complain, i use it for backup cards for wedding, good bang for your buck same as the brand name

5.0 out of 5 stars It seems to be working fine, Jan. 5 2014
I just basically tried it over Christmas and usually without the card I to get about 18 to 20 pictures in the camera and it took 40.

Patriot 16GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card For Camera-PSF16GSDHC10