4.0 out of 5 stars Fast SD Card
The Patriot Class 10 card lived up to its' expectations and does what it is supposed to do--that's really all we can ask for, and the price was right at the time, so that's a double bonus. I can't say about long term reliability, but, I have no reason to expect it to fail, as normally if a problem occurs with an SD card, it will surface early on.

Would I buy...
Published on Jan. 31 2011 by Bill Wilkat

2.0 out of 5 stars Too slow to be class 10... don't be fooled
Published on Nov. 11 2011 by razrsharp

2.0 out of 5 stars Too slow to be class 10... don't be fooled, Nov. 11 2011
This review is from: Patriot 16GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card For Camera-PSF16GSDHC10 (Personal Computers)
I got suckered into buying 2 of these due to the low price and my familiarity with other Patriot products which I find decent. This card is simply not a class 10 - I have cards that are advertised as class 2 & 4 that read/write faster than this one. In fact, I think it's the slowest SD card i own. It's not even worth the low price advertised, IMO. Don't get fooled like I did.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not class 10 ! Class 4 only ! Not a class 10 !, Jan. 5 2012
Like many others have found out this is a class 4 card.
Pitiful write speed of 4.54.

Test it with H2testw yourself.
Patriot
Writing speed: 4.54 MByte/s
Reading speed: 17.7 MByte/s

1.0 out of 5 stars Chokes on Canon 60D video, April 7 2011
Just got this card and unfortunately I'm having to return it as it chokes on the video stream from my Canon 60D after a few seconds.
This is labelled as a class 10 card, but it doesn't seem to perform as well as my other class 4 Kingston SDHC which can handle the video stream without errors.
So... this card is fine for pictures, but unusable for HD video.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast SD Card, Jan. 31 2011
Bill Wilkat "Golfnut" (QC. Canada) - See all my reviews

Would I buy this again--definitely! I never heard of the brand before finding it at Amazon.ca, but it seems to be equal to all the top brand names I've used and/or seen to date.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great...very fast, Jan. 28 2011
I have never used an SD card that is this fast. I bought two for my new Canon TS2i DSLR and they work great. My camera shoots stills as well as HD video and the card keeps up to the camera instead of the camera having to work at the card's speed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4 2014
Great value and would buy more when needed

4.0 out of 5 stars Great so far., March 10 2014
I got this based on the the majority of positive reviews from other Amazon customers. So far, it has met my expectations.

It is a reasonably priced card and it has decent read/write speeds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, Feb. 20 2014
I purchased this to expand the memory in my Nintendo 3DS. The card has worked perfectly for months, I have had no issues with it at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, Feb. 17 2014
Saw it was on sale while buying other stuff. At half price it was a real bargain. Works like a charm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Patriot signature PSF 16g sd, Jan. 7 2014
the item arrived on time and they are good. the met my expectation and I will recommend it to other people, It is fantastic and worth having

Patriot 16GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card For Camera-PSF16GSDHC10