5.0 out of 5 stars 16GB if you're in a budget :)
I used this SD card with a JVC GCWP10AUS-Waterproof HD Pocket Cam. At 720p, I get about 1 hour and 30 minutes worth of video... plenty for kids birthday, and get together. The fast transfer rate helps when you're ready to edit your video.
[...]
Published on March 10 2011 by Rosario Meo

2.0 out of 5 stars Too slow to be class 10... don't be fooled
Published on Nov. 11 2011 by razrsharp

2.0 out of 5 stars Too slow to be class 10... don't be fooled, Nov. 11 2011
This review is from: Patriot 16GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card For Camera-PSF16GSDHC10 (Personal Computers)
I got suckered into buying 2 of these due to the low price and my familiarity with other Patriot products which I find decent. This card is simply not a class 10 - I have cards that are advertised as class 2 & 4 that read/write faster than this one. In fact, I think it's the slowest SD card i own. It's not even worth the low price advertised, IMO. Don't get fooled like I did.

3.0 out of 5 stars Spotty Compatibilty - Buy 2, June 29 2011
These cards are a good value, but like some of the other patriot cards I have owned, some cards seem to have compatibility problems in certain devices. I purchased two, and had to return one that would error out in my Nikon D7000 after 10 or so pictures. The replacement card works fine.

**Follow up 2 years later**
One card is working fine, but one has died. It actually started with the lock tab falling out, and then eventually the whole plastic case fell apart. Attempts to repair it were unsuccessful. I will also agree with other testers, in that these cards are not that fast. I get about 15MB/S read and 10MB/s write with my card reader. Plenty fast enough for my camera, but less than half the speed of my UHS-1 cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars 16GB if you're in a budget :), March 10 2011
Rosario Meo (Windsor, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
[...]

1.0 out of 5 stars Not class 10 ! Class 4 only ! Not a class 10 !, Jan. 5 2012
Like many others have found out this is a class 4 card.
Pitiful write speed of 4.54.

Test it with H2testw yourself.
Patriot
Writing speed: 4.54 MByte/s
Reading speed: 17.7 MByte/s

1.0 out of 5 stars Chokes on Canon 60D video, April 7 2011
Just got this card and unfortunately I'm having to return it as it chokes on the video stream from my Canon 60D after a few seconds.
This is labelled as a class 10 card, but it doesn't seem to perform as well as my other class 4 Kingston SDHC which can handle the video stream without errors.
So... this card is fine for pictures, but unusable for HD video.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price, especially with free fast shipping, March 14 2011
Came fast with free shipping, always nice. nothing wrong with it, works fine. Transfer speeds rather slow but not terrible. I am using it primarily for a video media player (Aluratek player). Speeds better if it is directly in computer card slot rather than in device through USB cord, but this is typical. I suspected transfer speeds would be slower than class 10 should be for this price, but I ordered anyway as I was looking for cheapest price per GB on the card. It performs as expected. Don't expect it to give fast speeds like cards that cost $100 or more. If you want best storage size for price this card is it on Amazon right now (or anywhere else for that matter that I know of that has free shipping and not from China). I am able to put this card in the video player and play music, pics, or even HD quality video from it seamlessly with little load time so read speeds seem to be decent in devices. Works fine for casual picture or video taking in cameras but won't get top speeds of course for enthusiasts. Nothing to complain about with this except that it is definitely not class 10 so I am not sure how that rating really applies, although I don't entirely understand how they make those class ratings to be honest.
Overall I recommend if for budget conscious users or for use in any application in which speed is not much of an issue. Just be prepared for it to take fairly long to fill it with files from a computer all at once if you intend to do this, or to dump many files from it to computer at once. For instance much slower in this respect than a cheap USB thumbdrive (compared to my $30 16GB futureshop or bestbuy brand USB drive in particular).

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast SD Card, Jan. 31 2011
Bill Wilkat "Golfnut" (QC. Canada) - See all my reviews
The Patriot Class 10 card lived up to its' expectations and does what it is supposed to do--that's really all we can ask for, and the price was right at the time, so that's a double bonus. I can't say about long term reliability, but, I have no reason to expect it to fail, as normally if a problem occurs with an SD card, it will surface early on.

Would I buy this again--definitely! I never heard of the brand before finding it at Amazon.ca, but it seems to be equal to all the top brand names I've used and/or seen to date.

5.0 out of 5 stars 18mb/s, Good Card, Good Price, Dec 6 2011
Raffi-raffig@sympatico (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
I have 3 of these and use them in my Canon 60D. They allow for full 1080p at 30fps video recording with no issues. Allows for full 7 RAW + Jpeg images per second with quick recycle time. Copying via a cheap made in China SDHC to USB adapter I get around 18mb/s transfer to cmy computer. I have no idea what others are complaining about slow speeds. They must have slow card readers. This is after using one card for over a year, another for over 6 months and the third for 2 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, huge cheap, cheap, June 14 2012
I'm using this with a Canon EOS XS. It works like a charm, and in burst mode (JPEG only-maximum resolution) I can keep a burst going well over 24 frames. That compares quite well with the 6-7 frames I was getting with my original SD Card.

I haven't done a lot of testing, but at 24 frames it was still going full blast. At some point I suspect buffering would start, but I can't say where that is.

Enormous improvement.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, Nov. 24 2011
This card is not class 10. I have class 4 cards that perform better. If you want a good inexpensive class 10 look at Transcend.

Patriot 16GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card For Camera-PSF16GSDHC10