biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on January 5, 2012
Like many others have found out this is a class 4 card.
Pitiful write speed of 4.54.

Test it with H2testw yourself.
Patriot
Writing speed: 4.54 MByte/s
Reading speed: 17.7 MByte/s
on April 7, 2011
Just got this card and unfortunately I'm having to return it as it chokes on the video stream from my Canon 60D after a few seconds.
This is labelled as a class 10 card, but it doesn't seem to perform as well as my other class 4 Kingston SDHC which can handle the video stream without errors.
So... this card is fine for pictures, but unusable for HD video.
on November 24, 2011
This card is not class 10. I have class 4 cards that perform better. If you want a good inexpensive class 10 look at Transcend.
on September 24, 2012
Does not seem to be compatible with Samsung Galaxy S3. With the SD Card inserted, and the storage mode in the camera set to "SD Card", the phone gives the following error while taking pictures: "Cannot write file in SD Card. Default storage is set to phone memory". When I put a different SD card into the phone, this problem does not occur. On the Amazon.com website, there are similar complaints.
on March 30, 2012
This product is garbage. I've tested all my other SDHC cards and all my photos and videos work but this one keeps causing programs to crash. I've tried 3 different video players and they've all stopped responding. opening the pictures causes the windows 7 built in photo viewer to crash

Shipped on May 11 2011
on July 8, 2011
This card continues to fail (semaphore timeout period). When copying files to it - it complains of file errors - so I tried my trusted (should have bought another) Transcend card and no errors on the file transfer. This is the first of dozens of class 2 6 10 cards I've used that actually failed. Now in process of returning...
on October 23, 2013
Bought 2 of these a couple months ago. Never were close to class10. One of them developed shell fractures, then became completely inaccessible.

If I hadn't replaced the manuf label with my own, I'd return for refund.
on May 20, 2011
Sadly, this memory card stopped working about a month after I received it. It died right in the middle of a photoshoot (luckily I had a backup card on me). I am returning this card for a refund, and I will avoid this brand from now on.
on June 24, 2011
This memory card advertises itself as a Class 10... But it is no where near!! The original intended use for this memory card is to record HD video (1080p/720p) on my Samsung q10. Unfortunately, 1080p was too slow and jerky for any use. 720p allows smooth videos for up to 1 minute and then the camcorder complains about the card write speed. My old Class 6 OCZ memory card was able to record in 720p on the Samsung but it was also jerky on 1080p.

Then I tested it out on my Panasonic Lumix FX37 and the 720p video also failed with the camera complaining about the write speed.

In conclusion, this card is not a Class 10 card, more like a Class 4. Which is probably why the price is so attractive...
0Comment8 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 7, 2013
With a lot of cameras in my family, I've had a lot of SD cards in my laptop's SD slot. This is the only SD card to crash my laptop.

See 1 answered question