4.0 out of 5 stars Works great with my 60D
I was somewhat reluctant to buy this because there was one review saying this SDHC card did not work for video on a Canon 60D, but I decided to order it anyway hoping that reviewer just received a lemon. Turns out this card works very well, and it DOES allow video to be written to it on a Canon 60D. Great price, I'm going to order another one soon.
Published on May 2 2011 by Mike

1.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent speed, poor quality
Published 16 months ago by Angelo Babudro

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great with my 60D, May 2 2011
This review is from: Patriot SignaturePSF32GSDHC10 LX Series 32 GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card (Black) (Personal Computers)

1.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent speed, poor quality, July 23 2013
Angelo Babudro (Nova Scotia, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I bought this as a second card for my Nikon DSLR camera. The speed of this memory is inconsistent, ranging from reasonable to extremely poor. At times it will delay as much as 30 seconds -- no exaggeration -- before the camera will take more pictures. When taking videos, there is a message that tells me the video is paused while it is saving -- it might pause just a few seconds or you might sit there while the whole moment passes you by before it's done saving.

I have been using SD cards for about five years and have many class 4 and 10 cards, and I've never seen this kind of inconsistent behaviour before.

I presumed Patriot would simply replace it since I only bought it last month, but this is not so. I've had companies send USB sticks and even bluetooth keybaords without asking for the defective product to be returned at my expense, but Patriot sent me a list of 8 rules to obtain an RMA that included me spending between $15 and $30 to return their thirty dollar memory card for a replacement.

A few days after writing this review I tried to use the card just to put some files on from my laptop, to get some use out of it, and it no longer works at all.

Obviously I avoid this brand and suggest others do the same due to their return policy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal- Large capacity for a fair price, April 20 2011
I have a Nikon D3100 and wanted some quick Class 10 memory to capture video. I couldn't believe this 32GB memory card was available for under $60. It has worked great. I still considering buying a second, just because it's such a good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Handycam CX300, Dec 8 2010
Read a few reviews that it's not what it claims to be, but I can say it works nicely on my Sony Handycam CX300 HD camcorder.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not overly impressed, Jan. 20 2012
Despite some of the negative reviews I bought this due to price. Time will tell if this 32GB card is prone to the data corruption issues of the 8 and 16GB version. Running the hw2test application shous that this is more like a Class 8 card as it cannot sustain 10MB+ speeds. It started out at just under ten and progressively dropped all the way down to 7.62MB for most of the 32GB data copy test. I have another lesser brand 16GB class 10 and it was able to sustain an 11MB+ speed during it's 16GB copy test.

Like I said for the price I'll take a chance - just remember to check you can read photos you have taken every now and again and back them up as soon as you are able.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice card, March 3 2012
this card is cheap ,and it works good, the average speed is 20mb/s. i'm satisfied.
This 32G C10 sdhc card is even cheaper than 16G card

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, Feb. 15 2012
For the price, I can say that this memory card worth the money. A class 10 for the price of a class 4, hopefully it will last for a while!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best deal I've found, Feb. 13 2011
I have bought 2 of these now and they both work fine. I use them in my Panasonic DMC-TS2 and they preform as expected in both video and still photo mode
I think these cards are a great value.

1.0 out of 5 stars Class 10 Joke, March 1 2012
Bought this card new to use in a Canon T2i 550D DSLR. It states class 10 but is no where near it in performance. Will cause the camera to stop recording video because it cannot keep up the transfer rate. Also will NOT keep up with continous shooting in picture mode in RAW. Complete garbage. Will stop shooting video after less than a minute. Picked up a SanDisk and no issues with it. Best of all Amazon recommended this?? Complete waste of money and time. A1 garbage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems pretty good, Jan. 29 2011
I bought two of these before a recent vacation, for use in my Nikon D90. Overall for my usage, these performed well, with write speeds adequate for capturing both raw+jpeg, and video. For the price at the time I bought these cards, these are pretty good value for the casual shooter like myself looking for a high capacity card with decent speed.