5.0 out of 5 stars Like the 'Prophets? Then why haven't you purchased this yet?
I'll keep it short and sweet: pick this album up. A phenomenal follow up to their last album, Liberation Transmission. Combines all of their previous sounds into one great conglomeration of sound.

Published on April 22 2010 by M. Caney

3.0 out of 5 stars An ok album by Lost Prophets
The album is ok, but definitely doesn't live up to their days like "Start Something". The single on this album is "It's Not The End Of The World But I Can See It From Here" which is an ok song, but it doesn't live up to their other albums in my opinion.
Published 8 months ago by Brendon Irwin

3.0 out of 5 stars An ok album by Lost Prophets, Aug. 11 2013
This review is from: Betrayed (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the 'Prophets? Then why haven't you purchased this yet?, April 22 2010
M. Caney (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Betrayed (Audio CD)

My only complaint is that we waited 3 or 4 years for 11 some songs (with the only bonus songs being on the japanese import). That, and I had to order it online because the cd isn't available in Canada.

Regardless, Lostprophet fans of new and old should find something to enjoy on here.

ARRAY(0xc2808294)

Betrayed
Betrayed by Lostprophets (Audio CD - 2010)
Click for more info