4.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Published on Nov. 9 2011 by MontrealUser

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Decent Product
Price was fair. Product delivered in time. We have always used Bissell Carpet cleaners. I prefer the old style. It surface cleaned the carpet better with less sacrifice to fabric. However hand tools are better. Overall decent product.
Published 8 months ago by Clifford Jacob Klees

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Nov. 9 2011
This review is from: Bissell ProHeat 2X Healthy Home 66Q4C Upright Deep Cleaner, Green (Kitchen)
After consulting several articles and reviews, we ordered the steamer Bissell Proheat 2X Healthy Home 66QC4 Upright Deep Cleaner, Green color on line from Amazon.ca in october 2011. The delivery was quite fast (3 days after the order)and smooth. The machine did a good job. The assembly is quite simple. The machine is easy to use, same steps as a vacuum cleaner, just a little bit heavier. We use the Bissell 2X ultra fiber cleansing product and the hot tap water ( not boiling water as it will damage the plasic bag )during the cleaning process. For the heavy traffic area, we did three times. We got a better result than the one from the professional cleaning service we had in the past. The carpet is clean, fresh and dries very fast. After one hour, we could walk around the house as compare to an overnight waiting when we used professional cleaners in the past. The longest part is the machine cleaning before storage as we have to open some parts, emty all the dirts, clean them and re-assemble them. But it is worth to do so to have it last longer. Overall, we are quite satisfied with our purchase. We paid the same price as the one time professional cleaning service but we could re-use it for several years. We would recommend this machine to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bissell ProHeat 2X, March 12 2012
I was very surprised and pleased by how well this product worked. I had been debating getting some professional cleaners in to do my carpets but I didn't want the hassle of moving a ton of furniture and having to be home on their schedule. I'm really happy I went with the Bissell. I had some old stains from when my teenage son was at home. I thought they would never come out but they did along with some pet stains. It also did a great job on my stairs. I used the pet stain remover Bissell product for all my carpets, which I bought at Wal Mart. I'm glad I purchased this item because now I can do touch ups when necessary. The machine is really easy to use and the cord for doing the stairs is a good length. It's a great product for anyone wanting to do their carpets themselves. I can't wait to try it on the carpets in my car this spring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bissell ProHeat 2X Healthy Home 66Q4C Upright Deep Cleaner, Green, March 9 2014
This has been a wonderful carpet cleaner -- it has been a +/- 3 years since we purchased ours at a great price and have used it at least twice a year on 7 rooms with carpets in our house -- it does a great job, is easy to handle and maneuver and it is still going strong and I would purchase this same one many times over

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Decent Product, Feb. 5 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay, Nov. 29 2013
My husband uses it to clean our capret. Its time consuming but still better than if we call carpet cleaning company. He does one room (20 m^2 ish) per weekend, and the carpet looks cleaner afterwards.

1.0 out of 5 stars BISSEL PRO HEAT, ETC , NO MANUAL, June 10 2013
Simple yes to put together BUT NO MANUAL!!
IS THERE AN ON-LINE MANUAL??
IS THE LITTLE PLASTIC TANK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BACK THE ONLY PLACE FOR WATER?
MILDRED MITZI KANEE

5.0 out of 5 stars Bissell Proheat 2X Healthy Home Deep Cleaner, March 2 2012
I can't believe that I didn't buy this cleaner years and years ago when I got my first pet and children. My carpet looks like new again and spells great!! I bought the rug cleaner that Bisell sells and applied the pre stain treatment to some areas. Very user friendly.I walk into my home feeling really refreshed now!!