summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Blu-ray|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 14, 2010
Fantastic animation, wonderful story, jokes thrown in that adults will get but, of course, fun for kids too plus a voice actor cast that is perfectly cast. You'll also love the nods to some classic scenes in past movies such as the "Twilight Zone" airplane scene and the Indy Jones' heart removal scene done on a gummy bear (I'm not making this up).

The script is beyond great and Bill Hader has perfect comic pacing as the lead.

The underlying social commentary on how many Americans crave total junk as their diet is unsubtle but still it works. In a way the movie works on many levels so I'm sure with repeated viewings you'll get even more out of it.

All in all, there were so many burst-out loud laughs and little chuckles at even the throwaway lines or scenes, that it truly is one of the best comedies of the year.
on August 10, 2010
If you have the 3d tv and player you will love this move and the picture will blow you mind, my kids loved it and so did i, great price and fast shipping, worth every penny.
on July 19, 2010
I bought this disc to try out my Samsung DLP 3D setup. I used the PC with 3d Blu Ray software and the picture was awesome!!
Can't wait for the movies to start rolling out in this format.
As for the service, it was fantastic. The movie shipped at 8PM the day it came out and I had it the next day, FAST!(and thats by Canada Post)
Thanks Amazon
on January 3, 2014
My grandson really looked this movie when we rented it on TV so ordered it for him. He loves it.
on July 25, 2013
The film is pretty fun, creative and the voice cast is likable.
The animation and character design is just perfect and enjoyable.
The main protagonist is funny, goofy and easily likable.
Everyone else is also quite easy to like, even the annoying mayor is funny.

Enjoy!
on March 14, 2014
My kids love this movie. I wasn't sure about it for a long time, then when it was a decent price I bought it. If the kids didn't like it then I wouldn't be out much money. Pleased to have purchased it. A good movie to watch.
on April 27, 2014
loved the play on words, the humor, the second movie is to my opinion even more hilarious... and that in english and in spanish, the french translation is good as well but not as good as the two other languages...
on June 2, 2013
We really enjoyed this film - it was a cute story, and the animation and 3D effects were quite good. I think it's suitable for kids, but also fun for adults too. Recommended!
on May 20, 2014
6 y o daughter loved it and couldn't stop laughing
Sequel even funnier and endearing (especially Barry)

And my daughter had no problem eating food after watching this
on May 7, 2014
We received this movie and watched it that night. We love it and it was a GREAT price. So happy we finally purchased it :D