4.0 out of 5 stars Style is great!
The watch is beautiful & unique. I especially like the fact you you can see the moving parts from both sides through the crystal on the front & back. It keeps perfect time. The only drawback is that the wind up only lasts for a few days. I wind it everytime I wear it with no problems. For a watch I don't wear everyday, I don't mind winding it each time.
Published on Feb. 21 2012 by RC Halifax, NS

1.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch, but doesn't keep time.
I should have taken the reviews more seriously.

This watch looks great and I get alot of compliments on it, but I would never buy another Stuhrling again.

It is off by about 3 mins a day.. maybe more.

I bought a watch that I was hoping would be an accurate timepiece.. I can't believe that Amazon still stocks these.
Published 18 months ago by Biz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch, but doesn't keep time., Oct. 16 2012
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 165B.331554 Lifestyle Winchester Grand Automatic Skeleton Watch (Watch)
I should have taken the reviews more seriously.

It is off by about 3 mins a day.. maybe more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Style is great!, Feb. 21 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars love this watch, April 22 2012
Just received the watch a week ago and I'm impressed on every level. It looks great and is perhaps more impressive when you have it in your hands. It has a nice weight and feels solid. I've already whacked it pretty hard a couple of times as I get used to having something on my wrist again, but it didn't have the slightest effect or leave a mark. With regards to the accuracy it seems to gain a minute every few days but that should be remedied with an adjustment. Does the 1 star reviewer believe you can't adjust a mechanical watch?

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful looking watch, Feb. 5 2012
I am really happpy I bought this watch. It is truely a great looking piece, a real eye catcher. It come in a large orange box complete with manuals, buffing rag and guarantee. The watch is well crafted, with it's decorative front and back plates. The moving parts are well designed which express a sence of engineering marval. The face of this piece is simple and easy to read. The exposed moving parts are very visable and beautfully laid out. They can be mesmerizing. The automatic wined works but remember you must wear the watch for a good portion of you day. The black leather strap is of good quality matetial which adds a nice level of contrast.

If you are looking for a watch which is reasonably priced, looks and works great. This one is for you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice Style Poor Quality, May 5 2012
This is the first product I bought from Amazon.ca that I've been truly disappointed with, and I would guess I have purchased 100 items from them. I felt compelled to write my first review so that others do not fall into the trap of buying this watch. I agree with other reviews that while the style is great, it keeps poor time ( even when manually wound to supplement the auto wind ). To adjust the time of course, you have to pull out the crown, which has pulled right out of the watch for me on 2 occasions ( the first being the inaugural setting of the time ). When this happens, the crown assembly has to be delicately nursed back into the watch and aligned. I now have to "baby" the crown on every occasion I adjust the time .... which is frequent. Don't be fooled into buying this watch because it looks like a deal ... it isn't.

1.0 out of 5 stars watch stopped working 2 months, Jan. 5 2014
The watch stopped working after 2 months. Disappointing since this is past the 30 days for refund or exchange. Extra shipping charges to send to the service centre with Stuhrling. Caution when buying certain brands of watches, read the fine print for warranty.

2.0 out of 5 stars Never again... Sadly, Nov. 24 2013
Nader Hajjar (Canada) - See all my reviews
I love the way this watch looks, feels, etc. But it broke on me in 3 months. It just stopped working, and now I am forced to send it in for warranty... Now this might sound all fine and dandy. But Sturhling's warranty policy is terrible. In terms of, when I ship my watch to them (I pay for shipping to them), they want me to include 40$ (because I am an international customer), in the package, so that they could ship it back to me. Why do I have to pay all that for a product of theirs that broke. I love the Sturhling style, but the company has lost a customer.

1.0 out of 5 stars clunky, Nov. 6 2013
This watch feels really heavy and it is quite cheap looking. I would not recommend it to anyone. Very unimpressed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking but..., April 5 2012
Great looking watch, but doesn't keep accurate time. I find that it gains a couple of minutes every twelve hours. Quite irritating.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible watches - stay away, June 7 2013
Bought my watch and it was broken two days later (the part that winds the watch broke off - the watch is in otherwise perfect condition). Best advice is stay the heck away from these watches (and be suspicious of anyone that gives this watch company a top revew). You'd be much better off with a 20 dollar cheap watch for reliability.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›