5.0 out of 5 stars Tidings of comfort and joy
Published on Dec 20 2009 by Bonnie C. Friesen

3.0 out of 5 stars It's good but not worth after paying the duty and tax.
I wish Amazon indicates that the product is coming from US and warn us about duty and tax.
I don't expect to be hit by duty, tax and processing fee when I order from Amazon.CA.
The product is ok, I didn't notice a huge difference from other goose down duvet I had before. I found it this duvet is rather noisier than what I had.
I ordered it because of the...
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidings of comfort and joy, Dec 20 2009
Bonnie C. Friesen "Bonbon" (Saskatoon, Sk Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LUXURIOUS 1200 Thread Count Queen 1200TC Goose Down Comforter 750FP, 50oz, White Stripe 1200 TC, 100% Egyptian Cotton
Ordered this goose down duvet from Amazon in early December. Talk about "comfort and joy"! It seemed so thin and lightweight that I couldn't fathom it woud be warmer than a normal comforter. Boy was I wrong! The 750power fill insulates you on those cold nights - even in Saskatchewan where the temperature has already dropped below -30 several times this winter. Trust me this duvet is up to the challenge. I have stopped using my electric mattress heater altogether. The only shame is that you have to put a cover over top of the silky, striped cover. It's more luxurious than you might expect and not a feather quill in sight which is more likely to be found poking out of the duvets you'd find in department stores. When you consider the $179 price you are getting a lot for your money.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's good but not worth after paying the duty and tax., Nov. 11 2013
I ordered it because of the price but after paying additional duty and tax (appx. $70), I would have been better off buying something similar in a store here in Canada.

5.0 out of 5 stars So warm and cozy, but light as a feather!, Dec 5 2011
A. Ashworth "andiepan" (Calgary AB Canada) - See all my reviews
I bought this duvet about 2 years ago for our bedroom duvet. We use it all year round...from the coldest nights in January to the warmer summer evenings in Alberta. Highly recommend this duvet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Oct. 20 2011
I am really impressed by the quality of this product. It is very soft and light, yet very warm even for Canadian harsh weather.

1.0 out of 5 stars not great!, Oct. 17 2012
not all squares equally filled and not as full and fluffy as a 750FP should be, picture is decieving.Barely queen sized.WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT OR SELLER.NOT the size quoted in the description poorly stitches boxes.

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!, Sept. 20 2012
I was very hesitant in ordering this duvet, but I am so glad I did. Like other people have already stated it's an extremely light duvet, but extremely warm. I live in Ottawa and I have no doubt that it'll be warm enough for the cold winters. I will need to get a protector though because this duvet is dry clean only!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bang for my buck., March 6 2014
I was searching for a good light weight duvet but couldn't justify spending $500. I went on the internet and read all the reviews before i made my decision on this Luxurious 1200 TC duvet. I've been so happy with my purchase I ended up buying the same one for my daughter the following year. It's great for Vancouver because it doesn't get below 5 so i don't know how it will stand up to the chilly prairie winters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy cow, what a duvet!, June 3 2013
This is the duvet of my dreams! It's so fluffy and perfect... my boyfriend finds it too warm though, even in winter :( It makes me sad, I have to sell it. But seriously, if you live in an area where winter temperatures drop below -20C, this is the duvet for you! It has been nicknamed the "giant marshmellow" by my guests that stay over!

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm but not thick enough, March 14 2013
This pictures does not describe the product correctly. The comforter is very thin and the winter time I need to have another layer. The main point of getting this comforter is to get rid of my second blancket but it did not happen. It is quit warm but the winter time you will still need another layer. I am not 100% satisfy for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, Nov. 7 2012
Very good comforter it looks good (after few hours out of the bag) and is very warm. I really like it.