5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, love it, love it, Aug. 2 2012
This review is from: USA Pans 13 x 4 x 4-Inch Pullman Aluminized Steel with Americoat (Kitchen)
Wow - a REAL bread pan! Nice weight to it, makes me feel like a professional (even though I'm not...)! Almost nothing sticks to it - such easy clean-up. Makes the loaf nice and square so it fits into the toaster. I am thinking about replacinjg some of my other baking pans with comparable USA Pan products, if they are available. Makes baking bread or other loaves even more fun and satisfying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Beautifully, May 26 2014
Excellent quality and construction. I use this every week. I lightly grease the pan and bread does not stick, even if the dough overflows! I'm even considering buying a second one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baking Like a Pro, May 16 2014
My brand new Pullman pan was in the oven within 24 hours of its arrival.
It's a loaf pan that really means business; substantial, lightly ridged with an easy sliding cover. It feels like it will last forever. I made my usual 2 X 1.5 lb white bread recipe and filled the pan with about 2/3 of the dough. Let it rise with the lid almost closed, (had to keep peeking), to almost full. Popped it into a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes then, with trepidation, I slid off the top (it came off like a dream) and left it uncovered to top brown for an additional 10 minutes. The loaf almost leapt out of the pan (no oil or butter) and was perfect; filling all the corners exactly right. The crust was thin and light - perfect for sandwiches.
The 13" pan makes a pretty big loaf so after cooling, I sliced it in two and popped one half, in a heavy-duty freezer bag, into the freezer.
Next... whole grain sandwich loaf. I love my USA Pans Pullman loaf pan.

4.0 out of 5 stars like it, July 30 2012
easy to clean and works well and i really like it. it's a bit too big for a family of three but the 9 inch was never on sale.

5.0 out of 5 stars I WILL BE TRYING IT TOMORROW, Jan. 31 2014
I HAVE THE SMALL PULLMAN PAN AND ANOTHER 2 PANS BY USA (FRENCH LOAF AND 9 INCH SQUARE) I LUV THE SMALL PULLMAN BUT IT IS SMALL ... BUT I JUST LUV THE USA PANS JUST BECOZ THEY ARE GOOD NO GREAT QUALITY... THANKS

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pans, Sept. 29 2011
D. Paine (Canada) - See all my reviews
I bought two of these loaf pans and have now ordered more because it makes a more store bought loaf shape.

USA Pans 13 x 4 x 4-Inch Pullman Aluminized Steel with Americoat