biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on August 2, 2012
Wow - a REAL bread pan! Nice weight to it, makes me feel like a professional (even though I'm not...)! Almost nothing sticks to it - such easy clean-up. Makes the loaf nice and square so it fits into the toaster. I am thinking about replacinjg some of my other baking pans with comparable USA Pan products, if they are available. Makes baking bread or other loaves even more fun and satisfying.
on May 16, 2014
My brand new Pullman pan was in the oven within 24 hours of its arrival.
It's a loaf pan that really means business; substantial, lightly ridged with an easy sliding cover. It feels like it will last forever. I made my usual 2 X 1.5 lb white bread recipe and filled the pan with about 2/3 of the dough. Let it rise with the lid almost closed, (had to keep peeking), to almost full. Popped it into a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes then, with trepidation, I slid off the top (it came off like a dream) and left it uncovered to top brown for an additional 10 minutes. The loaf almost leapt out of the pan (no oil or butter) and was perfect; filling all the corners exactly right. The crust was thin and light - perfect for sandwiches.
The 13" pan makes a pretty big loaf so after cooling, I sliced it in two and popped one half, in a heavy-duty freezer bag, into the freezer.
Next... whole grain sandwich loaf. I love my USA Pans Pullman loaf pan.
on November 3, 2014
This is a super high quality pan that looks like it'll last at least one lifetime ... maybe two. We've tried the recipe that came with it and have had perfect results. Can't wait to try some of our other favorite recipes. The pan looks and feels so good that I hate to put away in a dark cupboard. There is ... at least in my mind ... no substitute for Yankee ingenuity and quality.
on December 18, 2014
Got the pan three days ago, baked two perfect pain de mie, used the recipe they provided but skipped the poudered milk and used 1Tbs of sugar instead of three. Result? Perfect fluffy bread! Kids love it!
The quality of the pan is impecable. I greased it with a bit of oil and the bread came out of it perfectly. I highly recommend this pan!
on May 26, 2014
Excellent quality and construction. I use this every week. I lightly grease the pan and bread does not stick, even if the dough overflows! I'm even considering buying a second one.
on September 8, 2014
Un moule merveilleux et de qualité supérieure qui donne un beau pain sandwich, si utilisé avec le couvercle.

Voir les photos et recette du pain sandwich ici:

[...]

Sukie
on July 30, 2012
easy to clean and works well and i really like it. it's a bit too big for a family of three but the 9 inch was never on sale.
on September 29, 2011
I bought two of these loaf pans and have now ordered more because it makes a more store bought loaf shape.
on August 28, 2015
Perfect for when sandwiches are needed for company and you want to know just what ingredients were used.
on August 4, 2014
Great quality material. Very satisfied with my purchase. Can't wait to bake with it.