4.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous blu-ray
Published on May 7 2011 by Cheryl

2.0 out of 5 stars What you see ain't what you get!
The problem I have isn't about the movie itself. I knew the movie I was buying and I wanted a DVD with the french language. Since amazon didn't care to put a proper description, I looked at the picture of the package. I read "La falaise de la mort", which hinted me that the DVD included french language... It makes sense right? WRONG!!!

Amazon should give a...
Published 17 months ago by Danbo1976

4.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous blu-ray, May 7 2011
Cheryl - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Cliffhanger Bilingual [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Despite moments of over-the-top villainy and hokey-ness, this film is entertaining and incredibly visual. Stallone is at his physical peak and along with other cast members, performed many of the spectacular mountain climbing/hanging stunts - and against a breathtaking backdrop of the Italian Alps, Cliffhanger is gorgeous on blu-ray. There is some great bonus material which includes the 'making of', and 'special effects' featurettes, along with deleted scenes, and 2 commentaries by both technical crew, and director Renny Harlin, with star Sylvestor Stallone. (Interestingly, Harlin provides a few brief intros in the bonus material, including one on the marketing and making of the trailer.) Definitely worthy on blu-ray.

4.0 out of 5 stars If You Like the Film - Get the Bluray, April 6 2014
From the Musician's Pen (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Cliffhanger Bilingual [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
It's an entertaining film that keep you watching. Not Stallone's best film (my reason for deducting 1 star) but it's still a good one, and one you can watch over again and enjoy.

I found a couple of Stallone's films on Bluray for about $5 each on sale. Both Blurays were excellent. There are plenty of special features and the remastered films look and sound great!!! A huge improvement over the DVD's. The picture and sound are so clear! Wow! I wish every Bluray I bought was this impressive.

Highly recommended. Cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good dvd, March 29 2014
Best subtitles. Or closed caption all no troible prefect and good thriller action great movie and lot climb montians ks

5.0 out of 5 stars A favorite, Feb. 15 2013
Stacey Petherick (Ottawa, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Definitely a Stallone favourite. This movie is great! Suspenseful, exciting happy to add it to our DVD collection. Have been adding many Stallone movies lately!

4.0 out of 5 stars Film à haut voltige, Oct. 18 2012
Patrice Gagné "cable guy" (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cliffhanger Bilingual [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Ce film vous intéressera si vous aimez les films d'escalade avec une bonne histoire avec un sylvester stallone à son meilleure .

2.0 out of 5 stars What you see ain't what you get!, Nov. 20 2012

Amazon should give a proper description of the items. Please at least, give the languages that are on the DVD! We don't know if the language we want really are on the DVD. The picture of the product says that the DVD has the french language. The DVD I received didn't! I bought this item because I thought that I would get a DVD with the french language. I didn't get what I really paid for. And it's not the only item I bought that had this problem. The same review will be given to four more products!

I like amazon, but pleaaaaaaaase! For God's sake, give the product a proper and decent description!

5.0 out of 5 stars EPIC, Nov. 29 2011
One of the Greatest Stallone movies next to Rambo The Expendables and Rockey. It has action adventure suspence trust me if your not sure about this movie that mutch you seriously should still get 10 on 10

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent film d action..., Sept. 9 2011
Paul Doyon (QUEBEC.CANADA.) - See all my reviews
oui car je suis un fan de sylvester stallone malgre les critique peu favorable de ses films en generale,aussi belle prise de vues et bon senario...paul.

ARRAY(0xb3cf2270)

Cliffhanger Bilingual [Blu-ray]
Cliffhanger Bilingual [Blu-ray] by Renny Harlin (Blu-ray - 2010)
CDN$ 14.99 CDN$ 11.99