5.0 out of 5 stars Always Worth Watching, June 27 2014
This review is from: Murder She Wrote Season 11 (DVD)
I am such a Jessica Fletcher fan! Even after 11 seasons the plots are new and interesting. Every now and then one is hard to follow, but I enjoy them just the same. My husband laughs at the "predictable endings" but that's just another thing I like about these shows. And it's fun seeing the different actors that guest star. 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Murder She Wrote, July 20 2013
Joanne C. Laplante (Brockville, Ont, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Murder She Wrote Season 11 (DVD)
There is one word to describe this morning. It was great and the story of this show is very good. She earns those awards. People Choice and Emmy award winning actress and very popular and British.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Murder She Wrote Series, Jan. 9 2013
Duchess "Duchess" (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Murder She Wrote Season 11 (DVD)
For the "Murder She Wrote" series, I have bought all the seasons for it, as well as the movie collection. Although amazon.ca was charging far too much for it, I still bought it through Import CD's as they had a much more reasonable price for each season. For the whole series it would have cost me over 400 CAD but when I bought it directly from importcd's (from California) I only paid about $320 CAD. ** Take into consideration though, when you buy something directly from their website, BE PREPARED TO PAY AN EXTRA COST FOR C.O.D. WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR DOOR! (As I had to pay --- for the 12 series plus the movie set an extra $22 CAD when the guy literally came to my door. I guess that is the extra costs that they warn you about when you buy directly from their site, but I think it wise for you to know this before you buy from anywhere in Canada that you will have to pay a COD fee/import fee. BOTTOM LINE though, if you want to buy this whole series (so you can avoid all the dumb commercials that the TV station plays), it may be best to wait until amazon.ca comes down to about $20 CAD for each series, as I felt that @ 30 CAD was too much!!!! I have no regrets getting this series as my husband and I enjoyed this series. Each season HAS ENGLISH SUBTITLES for the hearing impaired!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just good ol' fashioned awesomeness! :), March 22 2010
C. Voeltz - See all my reviews
This review is from: Murder She Wrote Season 11 (DVD)
Where should I start? Angela Lansbury LOOKS and PERFORMS better than ever! Talk about aging like a fine wine! Also, it seems to me that I've never seen MANY of these episodes, so I have to assume that, for some reason, most never made it to 're-run alley' on TV. That's a huge bonus! The quality of the DVDs--no skips or snaggles that I've come across so far, unlike previous discs--and the packaging has definitely improved since earlier seasons.

I am already feeling sad that season 12 is the end...but with any luck the company will release those mysterious made-for-TV movies us MSW fans so desperately search for.

5.0 out of 5 stars murder she wrote, March 15 2010
Sharon Davidson (toronto ontario canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Murder She Wrote Season 11 (DVD)
i have always enjoyed murder she wrote when it was on television
i now have all 11 seasons and i am looking foward for the last season i can now watch whenever i want and i share with family and friends

Murder She Wrote Season 11
Murder She Wrote Season 11 by Walter Grauman (DVD - 2010)
CDN$ 36.99 CDN$ 27.93