Published 22 months ago by Babs

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, but install was difficult.
Good built quality, but I found it tough to use. Once you have a few cables in there, the flimsy metal cover is tough to affix. It holds up all my AV equipment nicely, but I think the cable management should be improved somehow.
Published 3 months ago by Rob

5.0 out of 5 stars Yamaha Levitator CWM1 Component Wall Mount Floating Shelf Audio, March 1 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Yamaha Levitator CWM1 Component Wall Mount Floating Shelf for Audio Visual Equipment (Supports up to 40lbs) (Electronics)
Customer service was excellent. I ordered the product January 28, 2013 and received the item January 29, I was very impressed. I love this floating shelf, it's better than the OmniMount ECSB Component shelf that I ordered before and had to returned it. The Yamaha Levitator CWM1 Component Wall Mount Floating Shelf is very firm. The only problem was the instructions were not clear and I had problems figure out the set up of the product. It took awhile but we figured it out. It looks great in my apt and very contemporary, it goes with the rest of my furniture. Thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, but install was difficult., Sept. 21 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shelf, May 3 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
The shelf is nice, putting more than one up is a bit tricky.. The bridge between the 2 shelves is not forgiving. Lots of tiny screws, tough with big fingers. Once you get through the install, they look good and are very sturdy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install, sturdy, Feb. 19 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Easy to install and sturdy. I mounted into studs which helps the stability. Definitely big enough for a DVD or PVR box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shelves but.., April 7 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
While the shelves look great they are far from perfect. First thing I noticed is that the mount are designed well - there is adjustability and once you screw them into the wall (stud) they are very solid. Some of the problems I had is one of the shelves was welded crooked to the bracket so the only way to make it level was to file out the holes in the bracket so I could adjust it accordingly. The other problem is the back metal piece (between the glass and the wall) was not designed so well. Some of them just wouldn't line up with the holes on the shelves and they would make contact with the wall - even with the spacers they give you (washers). I ended up just leaving them off. THese shelves do hide the wires fairly well and they look really good when all connected. Instructions were excellent - something that is rare these days. Shelves are really sold too. My receiver is 30 lbs and I'm not worried about it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Dec 30 2011
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Works perfectly for your components. My only gripe is that the wall brackets allow for larger wires to pass through.