Top positive review
Tiny Cheap Machine = Powerful Smoothie Blender!
on September 13, 2015
I did a bunch of research on single serve blenders. This one came out on top for a few reasons.
- Price Point ~ I have a regular blender; I'm not looking to buy a replacement or specifically a really high quality single serve blender.
- Size ~ I compared this one to a few others that had pretty skinny bottles. Most of the feedback on them were that they were hard to fill. This one is not at all!
- Overall Footprint ~ Like I said, I have a regular sized blender but I'm not really hurting for space. I still wanted something on the fairly small side or didn't have a lot of extra parts.
- Power ~ It can handle frozen fruit like no other. As long as you put the liquid in first, you're good to grind up a bunch of frozen chunks.
- Lid ~ I wish it screwed on - this is just pressed on. I understand why it is not a screw on though; you use it while blending... screwing it on and off would be annoying.
This little machine wins for its simplicity, price point and power. Highly recommended.