5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
This was a great dvd. My son loved every minute of it and he was captured by it. Its really a great buy I only wish I would have bought it sooner. Great selection of episodes.
Published on April 23 2010 by Anna Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy
Published 23 months ago by Nelle

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, April 23 2010
Anna Smith (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dora The Explorer: Let's Explore! Dora's Greatest Adventures (Bilingual) [Import] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun to watch, Nov. 6 2012
My 2 year old son loves this DVD. Dora is engaging and fun. And its such a long DVD over an hour and a half! Keeps him entertained.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dora's Let's Explore, Feb. 21 2013
Good quality DVD for the little Dora fan in your family! It arrived promptly and was in excellent condition. Just like I purchased it at a big box retailer!

3.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy, Sept. 5 2012
Just like every other parent of a Dora fan, I was relieved when this DVD arrived in the mail. I purchased it for a driving holiday, and my daughter loved it. We already own season 4, so she had seen (many, many times) 3 of the 6 episodes but didn't seem to mind watching them even more. While I would have appreciated episodes from a wider variety of seasons, it was still a worthwhile purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Aug. 10 2014
my grand daughter loves it.

CDN$ 16.39