summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools

on April 23, 2010
This was a great dvd. My son loved every minute of it and he was captured by it. Its really a great buy I only wish I would have bought it sooner. Great selection of episodes.
on November 6, 2012
My 2 year old son loves this DVD. Dora is engaging and fun. And its such a long DVD over an hour and a half! Keeps him entertained.
on September 5, 2012
Just like every other parent of a Dora fan, I was relieved when this DVD arrived in the mail. I purchased it for a driving holiday, and my daughter loved it. We already own season 4, so she had seen (many, many times) 3 of the 6 episodes but didn't seem to mind watching them even more. While I would have appreciated episodes from a wider variety of seasons, it was still a worthwhile purchase.
on September 8, 2015
J'ai reçu le dvd dans une enveloppe ce qui aurait dû être mis dans une boîte et
Voilà pourquoi le dvd est arrivé chez moi avec le boitier tout brisé! Oui je l'ai eu à la date prévue et même avant mais j'aurais vraiment apprécié un peu plus de soins pour l'emballage avant de me le faire livrer!
on February 21, 2013
Good quality DVD for the little Dora fan in your family! It arrived promptly and was in excellent condition. Just like I purchased it at a big box retailer!
on August 10, 2014
my grand daughter loves it.