5.0 out of 5 stars Functions very well
Published on Jan. 14 2011 by VanSuki

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for a while
I've had this modem for almost a year on one connection, worked ok for most of the year, then started acting up. Meaning, we had to reboot it often.
When it became daily I called dlink, nice to have support with them, we added firmware (not an intuitive process). It's back up and running now, BUT, without the range or speed as before.

I actually bought...
Published on Oct. 18 2011 by Morley Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Functions very well, Jan. 14 2011
This review is from: D-Link Wireless N150 Router (DIR-601) (Personal Computers)
I purchased this item a week or so ago on sale. Installation was more complicated than expected, I found the instructions incomplete. D-Link however has a 24 hour help line that was able to talk me through the areas not covered by the basic set up and they were very helpful. Once properly installed this router works very well - we just use it for PS3 and Netflix and I would definitely recommend it - great product for a great price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for a while, Oct. 18 2011
This review is from: D-Link Wireless N150 Router (DIR-601) (Personal Computers)

I actually bought another dlink modem, and another 601 150n router, and it's slower speed than the G modem I replaced!!! it's cheap. but I would not recommend for big files, or a home office.

4.0 out of 5 stars ça marche, Jan. 16 2012
This review is from: D-Link Wireless N150 Router (DIR-601) (Personal Computers)
Après installation, je suis très satisfaite de cet appareil. Je n'ai pas eu à lui retoucher depuis, l'internet fonctionne à merveille partout dans notre appartement. Pour ce qui est de l'installation, je crois que ce fut un peu laborieux. (Car je n'ai qu'assisté à la chose, préférant laisser le soin de l'installation à des gens plus compétents que moi en la matière.) Comme j'ai un ordinateur MAC, le disque d'installation ne fonctionnait pas, nous avons donc dû aller chercher le bon lien sur le site internet. Ce fut compliqué au moment de la configuration mais nous y sommes arrivés.
Je le conseille à tout le monde à ce prix beaucoup moins cher que la moyenne.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, Dec 26 2011
This review is from: D-Link Wireless N150 Router (DIR-601) (Personal Computers)
This router was fairly easy to set up and works great! Great value of the price. I am not very computer savy and I was able to set it up within 30 minutes.

2.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For, Dec 7 2011
This review is from: D-Link Wireless N150 Router (DIR-601) (Personal Computers)
Have to reset the router quite often as it just stops working. The D link control panel website is poorly laid out. Was very confusing trying to give wireless access to a laptop and an xbox. Had to call the support line. Also the key you have to type into your wireless devices is like 60 characters long.

You get what you pay for. Spend the money and get a decent router you won't have to reset constantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME RANGE, Dec 2 2011
This review is from: D-Link Wireless N150 Router (DIR-601) (Personal Computers)
NEVER THOUGHT ID LOVE D-LINK PRODUCT BUT AFTER THIS I DO NOW AND BEFORE I HAD A LINKSYS G ROUTER AND THIS D-LINK ROUTER RUNS WAY FASTER AND SMOOTHER THEN THE LINKSYS G AND IT WAS VERY EASY TO SET UP THEN LINKSYS WAS I DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO USE THE CD-ROM CD THATS INCLUDED IT TOOK ME NO MORE THEN 5 MINS TO HAVE THIS ROUTER UP AND RUNNING ID RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE EXSPECIALLY ANY BEGINNERS WONDERFUL THIS HAS ME OFFICIAL CHOOSING D-LINK OVER LINKSYS NOW THANK YOU .

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., Oct. 30 2011
This review is from: D-Link Wireless N150 Router (DIR-601) (Personal Computers)
This product is very easy to set up and all that but if your looking for a better connection router, this product is not for you. I tried many ways to make the connection better but it couldn't even be beat my G router.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cant beat the price, Nov. 7 2013
This review is from: D-Link Wireless N150 Router (DIR-601) (Personal Computers)
I bought this router just to hook up to my DSL internet and it has worked great for about 2 and a half months now. I bought it to replace my D-Link WBR-2310 that I had been using for the last few years. The WBR-2310 after installing a firmware update did not work as well as it had before and I thought it was time for something new. The DIR-601 has taken its place very nicely. It comes with a CD to help set it it, you can use the wizard to configure, or you can manually configure all of the setting yourself making it a suitable model for those that know quite a bit about these things to those that are not as familiar. Connecting devices to the router is quick with WPS which allows you to push a button the router instead of having to enter a password into the device you are trying to connect (providing your wireless device is capable of this). This is the first WPS enabled router I have owned and I have to say it is a pleasure connecting my Android devices and Laptops in this fashion without entering those long secure passwords. I did notice that the range did not seem as good as my previous WBR-2310 but since I am using it at a new location it may be due to some different construction materials interfering with the signal. However, it works in every room so I can't complain. Everything seems to be working fine and haven’t had any issues to report on, not even the need to power it down. Great router for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars sorry apple fans, Feb. 11 2013
Grant Rummel (Montréal, Québec) - See all my reviews
This review is from: D-Link Wireless N150 Router (DIR-601) (Personal Computers)
this router worked completely fine for me. it's kinda buggy and i need to reset it every few weeks, but all in all it works for windows. My girlfriend's computer (an apple) was always struggling to see the network even though the router's in her office. Not so great for that...

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Router for Home Use, June 27 2012
This review is from: D-Link Wireless N150 Router (DIR-601) (Personal Computers)
The router comes as a small black box. Setting up the router is smooth if you follow the instructions. After connection is established, I can browse the internet with a speed in which I do not see any difference from my home internet speed without using the router. Except, I am a bit disappointed with the router's wireless range. My router is placed in the living room around 10 meters from my bedroom, with walls and obstacles in between, and there is a attenuation of signal strength, which manifests it self occasionally when I open a webpage but have to wait a time longer than usual. The signal strength in my bedroom varies between 70%-80%. But rest assured that most of the time I am doing fine. If you have a large house, this range issue is important. Other than that, things go well, and I think the router is worth the price.

ARRAY(0xfad68f4)

D-Link Wireless N150 Router (DIR-601)
CDN$ 49.99 CDN$ 34.98