summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on January 7, 2010
I appreciate the stories captured. Lead singer "jacksoul band." I am his mother a Poet with Awards. I will continue to buy "jacksoul" CDs. This singer's Voice of my son. Fills me with such imagery. jacksoul's CDs and videos cannot be compared. "She took all my CDs but she did not take my big screen TV." Honesty of relationships, humility and resolves. Love bubbles spiraled upwards at "jacksoul's" Memorial. Fans Celebrated Haydain Neale "jacksoul" lifestyle. God Be with you son. *****
Unconditional Love Video. My Soul. Sleepless. Absolute. Resurrected! Lonesome Highway.
Soulmate.SOULmate
on July 14, 2010
This CD is not sold in the US so I had to look in my homeland to purchase this as a gift for my husbands birthday. We own every CD made by Jacksoul and they are an awesome group. Original flavor and you will enjoy the taste if you ever get the chance to listen to them! Hadden passed away but his music will live forever. Money well spent!
on February 23, 2010
Heaven was in need of a singer..A singer with heart , a singer with soul, a singer who can spread LOVE, JOY and HAPPINESS to this mad mad world - Hayden was and is THAT singer.
on September 22, 2015