boutiques-francophones snsflyout summer Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on September 22, 2015
Excellent Canadian Talent
on July 14, 2010
This CD is not sold in the US so I had to look in my homeland to purchase this as a gift for my husbands birthday. We own every CD made by Jacksoul and they are an awesome group. Original flavor and you will enjoy the taste if you ever get the chance to listen to them! Hadden passed away but his music will live forever. Money well spent!
on March 4, 2010
Soulmate by Jacksoul
tragedy, the lead singer of jacksoul passed from lung cancer recently. this album is one of their strongest albums to date. i own all their albums i personally think this was Canadas best unknown bands. Strong vocals, great music and musicianship. they wrote from the heart, each song having meaning. if you are into r&b, soul and a little alternative rock/rap you have to check these guys out. excellent additions to your collection
on February 23, 2010
Heaven was in need of a singer..A singer with heart , a singer with soul, a singer who can spread LOVE, JOY and HAPPINESS to this mad mad world - Hayden was and is THAT singer.
on January 7, 2010
I appreciate the stories captured. Lead singer "jacksoul band." I am his mother a Poet with Awards. I will continue to buy "jacksoul" CDs. This singer's Voice of my son. Fills me with such imagery. jacksoul's CDs and videos cannot be compared. "She took all my CDs but she did not take my big screen TV." Honesty of relationships, humility and resolves. Love bubbles spiraled upwards at "jacksoul's" Memorial. Fans Celebrated Haydain Neale "jacksoul" lifestyle. God Be with you son. *****
Unconditional Love Video. My Soul. Sleepless. Absolute. Resurrected! Lonesome Highway.
Soulmate.SOULmate
on January 4, 2010
I didn't even listen to a sample of this before purchasing, and I was not disappointed when I did. Hayden stays true to his quirky, easy rhythms and soulful lyrics that we have become familiar with on previous albums. His sexy voice melts me like butter! He could sing the phone book and it would sound wonderful to me! I think his music is original and well-executed, and I, for one, am very sad that he will no longer be making any albums. Rest in peace, Hayden. Thanks for your short but meaningful contribution.
on December 31, 2009
Je dois admettre que cet opus de Jacksoul, n'est pas le meilleur (hormis 4-5 morceaux digne de leur légende dont Lonesome Highway et un You're beautiful transcendant) mais il a une saveur particulière ! A mon sens, son départ pour d'autres cieux marque en quelque sorte une fin dans mon univers musical ! Jacksoul représentait à mon sens l'essence de la soul music moderne... Mais Haydain s'en est allé ! Discrètement... Mes pensées vont d'abord à sa famille. Encore merci Mr Neale pour tout ce que vous m'avez apporté !