5.0 out of 5 stars Read Instructions for Inserting Blades
Published 17 months ago by iBuild4Fun

1.0 out of 5 stars nice box
I ordered a New Tool from Dewalt. Someone put the wrong product in box....... I don't want Amazon to look bad,...... especailly when one of their workers put the wrong used tool in the box.
Published 19 months ago by Dwight Byron

5.0 out of 5 stars Read Instructions for Inserting Blades, Jan. 30 2013
This review is from: DEWALT DC330B Bare-Tool 18-Volt Cordless Jig Saw with Keyless Blade Change, Tool Only, No Battery (Tools & Hardware)
When I first got the jigsaw, like many, I tried it out without actually reading the manual. And as many people have complained about is that the blade always falls out when cutting with it. The locking mechanism for the blade is actually a 2 step process. First you have to swivel the long pole at the back to the side, then lift the front lever and place the blade in. After I realized this I had no more problems with the blade falling out. I haven't used the tool that much yet but from what I've seen so far it works great! Would recommend for any handyman and I'm sure would compete with the contracting level tools.

4.0 out of 5 stars worked surprisingly well, March 1 2013
Didn't chew the battery up too quickly despite the torque / power and I was able to do fast, quick cuts. It has a nice "blow" function so it's extremely easy to follow a cut-line. The blade is easy to change and is held in place quite well. Excellent for a DIY'er, though you may want to have a second battery available if you have a lot of cuts to make. Anything not yellow is metal, making the tool quite heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tool, May 16 2013
I have a few other 18V Dewalt tools and been wanting this for awhile. Got it at a great price and completely happy. Anyone complaining about the blade falling out is not putting it in properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars really like, July 6 2014
Steven Cann (Winnipeg, manitoba, CA) - See all my reviews
really like it, smooth, balanced, battery is a bit heavy. really like the features, must have been built by a pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Dewalt DC330B, July 3 2014
Excellent price for an efficient jigsaw

5.0 out of 5 stars DeWalt nailed it with this beast., June 28 2014
Most definantly a tool that needs to be cordless.... and DeWalt nailed it with this one.... Heavy duty, very accurate and user friendly. I was on the fench about buying this tool but now that I have it, I'm not at all dissapointed and VERY glad I did. Just completed a big job and used this everyday, and it worked flawlessly. battery life is very acceptable and was a non issue. Only minor issue is that is is a bit heavy,,, which may be a good thing, solidly built which hopefully means it will last.... that being said, with a battery in it is nicely balanced.

For this price its a no brainer,,, buy this tool.

Amazon is the by far best value to buy tools,, got this for almost half the price at local hardware store,,, and shipping was super quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars DeWalt DC330B, June 21 2014
Ive had my DeWalt cordless jig saw for close to a month now and so far I'm very happy with it. It's a really solid and powerful tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dewalt cordless jigsaw, May 30 2014
it is powerful, and it cuts well.
But you would have to hold it properly with two hands each at the proper position.
The blade can be inserted very easily.
I am very very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 18V Cordless Jig Saw, May 29 2014
I have a collection of Dewalt cordless tool. I find them so handy that I had to add this one to my collection. I am very pleased with this purchase. The price is right and the quality did not disappoint. I would recommend this tool to all my friends. I will be purchasing more Dewalt 18V Cordless tools. I received the tool within days of ordering. Thank you Amazon..

5.0 out of 5 stars Now My Favourite Jig Saw, May 3 2014
I already have a corded Bosch jig saw but I was getting sick of always hunting for extension cords.

This thing works perfect. Actually I would say it's better than corded saws because you have more control over the speed and it stops as soon as you let go of the trigger. When cutting delicate materials or making very small precise cuts this extra speed control is very helpful.

I have yet to drain a battery using it and the flappy handle on the front to load the blades is much easier than the Bosch. I highly recommend it.