countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on September 28, 2014
Beau bon pas cher. Fonctionne généralement bien et facile à utiliser. La seule difficulté que j'ai rencontré est que parfois il ne déclenche pas mon flash. Lorsque ça arrive, je prends immédiatement une nouvelle photo et ça fonctionne. En fait, j'ai compris beaucoup plus tard que c'est mon appareil photo qui se met en veille. Je dois le réveiller par un premier signal de la télécommande et ensuite faire le signal de mise au point puis de prise de photo.
on May 29, 2013
Just received these and tried them out. Works as advertised. One thing I tried was to attach it to my flash and then mount it to the side attachment on an L bracket so the flash was at 90 degrees. While it held OK I did feel a bit iffy like it might break if I shook it around too much. This may be due to the plastic foot on the receiver unit. Aside from that it worked very well. The receiver takes two AA batteries (not included). The transmitter comes with a mini 12v battery already installed. Looks like you will need a screwdriver to open the case if you need to replace it. I have not tried the range yet but there are other reviews and demos on youtube that you can check out. I originally looked into using a cable to trigger my off camera flash but the cable cost as much as this flash trigger and the wireless trigger has a lot more flexibility and range.

Overall I definitely recommend this product.

Pros:
- good price
- works well
- transmitter comes with battery
- has an additional screw hole in the bottom of the module (metal threads) for mounting on a tripod

Cons:
- no TTL (not really a big deal for me though)
- the plastic foot feels a bit iffy if your flash is mounted at an odd angle (hence the 4 stars).
- batteries not included for the receiver (I wonder how difficult it is to get a replacement battery for the trigger module?)
on March 18, 2014
When this came in cheaper than a canon sync cable, I took a chance. It was a good gamble.

You need to know that you will be running your flashes in manual mode. ETTL would be nice, but we have to pay much more for that. These have not failed me yet. I am an advanced hobbyist photographer.
on December 24, 2012
I haven't put it through the hoops, but it works great as far as now (using it only for a week.)

Pros:
- Inexpensive
- Very easy to setup
- Works as described (see the demo videos in the cowboy studio website.)

Cons:
- Fully manual (no TTL) -- that's why it is inexpensive.
- Design of the battery door on the slave is bad (keeps on slipping from my hand.)

Don't worry about manual mode. With digital cameras with LCD display to check your shots, you can set the correct exposure with a few trial and errors.
on May 16, 2014
I've bought quite a few things from CowboyStudio and haven't been disappointed yet.
I wasn't sure about the wireless flash trigger when I ordered it but thought, why not give it a try. Once again I wasn't disappointed. It works really well and is so very easy to use, it's idiot proof.
on July 2, 2015
Giving it a four for the price and reliability. Fires every time at close distances, however, the range is terrible. You can only go about 10 metres away before getting misfires outdoors. Indoors is fine - you can shoot through walls.
on December 6, 2014
came on the date expected, no problems with shipping or anything. if your flash isn't going off, try inserting the flash into the hot shoe the other way that may be the problem. had it for a few months and had no problems
on January 18, 2016
It works exactly as it should. Haven't pushed the range, but it seems reliable. If I get about 6 months out of these and they break, I'd consider it money well spent and buy them again.
on January 16, 2013
These work as well as every other review I watched or read before buying them.Most times there gonna fire, sometimes there not. Bang for the buck, Im happy with them
on February 22, 2016
Very poor range even with fresh batteries. The angle it broadcasts is also very narrow. Really just a toy. Save your money and put it toward a better one.