march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on January 16, 2010
This is not for Zi8. It is for regular digital camera. Obviously not a mistake but a strategic scam. Most people wouldn't contact the seller and I find it hard to believe that the other poster contacted the seller for a refund as they only list an address where I can return it if I pay for shipping myself. So the product was almost 9 bucks after shipping and I am sure they would only reimburse the 3 bucks anyway, so I would lose the original shipping cost plus the new 6 bucks plus shipping cost.

Shame on Amazon for recommending this when you put the Zi8 in your cart. That is the only reason I bought it.
on January 17, 2010
I initially purchased this for a Kodak Zi8 and as others experienced found it didn't fit. The company reacted to my initial review by calling me and offering a complete refund without having to return the case. Thank you for doing the right thing.
on June 7, 2010
Even though this item was advertised withe The Kodak HD VideoCamera, I was led to belive the case actually fitted the camera, afer buying three with the cameras that I purchased was I wrong the case does not fit the lid does not close. Why does Amazon display the case on the same page as the cameraalong with the SD card when it was not meant for the camera?
on February 2, 2011
Lame product (camera case) and late delivery.
No email response either.

Very poor customer experience overall.

GTMax Universal Camera Leather Cover Case For Kodak EasyShare M1063, M863, M763,Fujifilm FinePix Z33WP,Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS7 (Black)
on October 4, 2010
This is the case that is paired with the Kodak Zi8 at Amazon when you purchase the camera. I got it but but it does not fit the camera. It is too costly to send back. Disappointed. Nice case though.
on January 4, 2010
I ordered this product for the Zi8 that I purchased, unfortunately it is too small for this camera but the vendor has offered to refund my purchase price without any problem. The product is of good quality and what I would of liked but it was just too small for the Zi8. If I need anything else from this company, I will not hesitate to purchase from them.
on February 6, 2014
Did not fit the camera it was intended for...
on January 10, 2015
Well constructed.. Good value
on March 4, 2016
Works exactly as advertized.
on January 16, 2010
Even though on the sales page it says it is for the Kodak Zi8 camera it is not. I bought it and tried it but it is too small. The flap won't close because the Zi8 is taller than the compartment allows.

It is a well made and great looking little case and would be fine for a smaller camera. The company shipped this product fast and the other items I bought from them are very good and I would buy from them again.

Having said that, I hope the company changes the title of this product so future Zi8 purchasers don't buy it and end up getting something that won't work for them, too.