4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., March 2 2012
This review is from: Milwaukee 2697-22 M18 18-Volt 1/2-Inch 2-Tool Combo Kit (Tools & Hardware)
I haven't had these long (2 months) but they're working great so far.
I bought an 18V Dewalt drill/driver when I started my renovation almost two years ago. The 2 Ni-Cd batteries that came with the drill don't last very long anymore but the drill has held up just fine. I probably could have gotten some new batteries and been fine but the deal of the multi-function hammer drill and the impact driver as well as the two Red Lithium ion batteries for just a little more than two new batteries for the Dewalt made it too hard to pass up.
I believe there was mention in one of the other reviews that the hammer drill didn't come with the screw in handle but mine did. I used the drill to predrill pilot holes to install concrete tap screws into extremely hard floor cement (charged floor nailer won't put a nail into it) and it worked a lot better than the (admittedly cheap $45) corded hammer drill I have been using to the job before that.
Like I said, so far so good for both pieces of equipment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Milwaukee M18 2697-22 Combo Kit, Oct. 2 2012
Wessty (Not in Florida) - See all my reviews
Product came well packaged and delivered in a timely manner. As always, Milwaukee makes a good product that works. I was surprised that the carry bag didn't come with a shoulder strap, and that the drill doesn't come with the side handle. This drill has enough torque that if you're not prepared will give your wrist a good snap if it grabs or binds in the work piece.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying it, June 26 2012
I bought the combo kit 6 months ago. They've been working great so far.
The reason I did not rate 5 stars is that the driver feature of the hammer drill/driver is not powerful as I expected. Normally I use the impact driver to drive screws, which is lightweight but strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., April 29 2014
Huge time saver over working with one tool to drill and screw, has loads of power and good battery life. Delivery was outstanding, ordered this kit on a Sunday night and it was on the doorstep on Tuesday afternoon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Respectable Tools for Trades, July 20 2013
Good Karma Stores (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I originally bought this kit for daily use in an electrical manufacturing shop. We are notoriously hard on drills, dropping them, stripping chucks, blowing out triggers, battery clips breaking etc. So far this Milwaukee set has held up to the punishment. The impact is primary used to run teck screws (sometimes all day long) and the drill-driver for drilling and tapping in steel mounting pans. We have since added 3 more Milwaukee kits to our arsenal. Long battery life, quick recharge, robust internals, plenty of torque. We are transitioning from Hitachi and Makita to these units. Recommended for tradespeople.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100%, April 15 2013
Dunn Sylvain (Gaspésie,(Qué--Canada)) - See all my reviews
En matière d'outillage de toute sorte,

Milwaukee est ma marque de préférence, de qualité, de desine et de fiabilité.

Faites-en l'essaie et vous ne pourrez plus vous en passer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a honeybadger....., March 24 2013
The impact driver is just awesome. It tackled jobs I didnt think it could do. This is the new level of cordless hardware. Definately a must have. Well done milwaukee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product, March 24 2013
The product work very well i love it the charger go' s good too and the impact is the best machine i was buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Torque, Oct. 6 2013
Have had this now for 10 months with no problems. Impact driver is very good with lots of torque, even in lags bolts. Drill starts are very smooth and quiet which indicates good quality. There is a charge indicator on the battery which is very nice. M-18 high capacity battery last longer than ni-cd batteries. This is a quality package for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fake retail price discount!, Dec 12 2012
I am on my third set of these and they are very good.
I didn't get a screw in side handle either, but I will contact Milwaukee and ask them to send one.
299 is the HIGHEST price I have ever seen in any store I paid 199 and see them at 239 and 269 all the time.
I love to shop at Amazon but I refuse to pay EXTRA
Please Amazon, stop showing high retail prices only to make the "discount" seem greater, it's insulting.
I would recommend this product.
I expect I will buy it again.

Milwaukee 2697-22 M18 18-Volt 1/2-Inch 2-Tool Combo Kit