4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted
I bought this little CD player for my baby grand daughter so that she could
listen to Raffi songs in her crib
I am very happy with it...it is simple and reliable
Published 22 months ago by Louise Drescher

1.0 out of 5 stars Big disappointment.
You would think CD players would be fairly decent given how long they've been around. This brand did not measure up at all. Within a month of using it, the CD player was broken......conveniently right after the 30 day warranty :(. I tried to find the manuf. on-line to contact them and there is zero customer service for them.

I do not recommend this product at...
Published on Oct. 2 2012 by Amazon buyer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Big disappointment., Oct. 2 2012

I do not recommend this product at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it! but no headphone jack :(, June 11 2013
C. Gale (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Curtis SRCD243M-PINK Sylvania SRCD243 Portable CD Player with AM/FM Radio, Boombox (Pink) (Electronics)
I ordered 2 of these little CD players with the intention of having a listening station in my classroom. The features I was hoping for but didn't need were: aux in, small size, decent speaker sound, cute colour for the kiddies, A/C adapter and battery option.

All of those were there!

The only problem was the aux in was not a headphone jack, and the only reason I needed the CD player was so the little ones could listen to stories quietly while the rest of the class did something else.

No headphone jack = no good for what I needed. BUT, it's a really damn cute little CD player for a child's room or the beach. Wish I could keep them....

2.0 out of 5 stars It's an ok radio but it doesn't have the best Quality when your listening to the radio but the ..., Oct. 5 2014
It's an ok radio but it doesn't have the best Quality when your listening to the radio but the CD player part is fine I would probably invest in something a little bit more expensive next time to get better quality !!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, Sept. 25 2013
Louise Drescher (Rossland, British Columbia) - See all my reviews
I bought this little CD player for my baby grand daughter so that she could
listen to Raffi songs in her crib
I am very happy with it...it is simple and reliable

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Find, April 23 2013
I needed a stereo at work. It works great, is easy to move and cheap price! Would have been better in a different colour, but that's just a detail.

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't last, Jan. 18 2014
Bought this a year ago and it broke already. Clearly, you get what you pay for. It felt junky when I got it and so it was.

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable cd player, June 19 2013
I just love the pink color and the sound is fine. I was glad I ordered this item. It fits on my night table.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, Sept. 26 2011
This was not as advertised. It claimed it would take earphones but only had an aux. plug for a MP3 or Ipod which is not what it was to be used for. The discription may now have been changed but I still think it is not correct.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stereo for kids., April 21 2015
M. Littman - See all my reviews
Got this for my daughter and she loves it. It works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars CD Player, May 23 2012
Great CD player I bought this for my 95 year old aunt - she is blind and listens to audio tapes all day - this was perfect because it is not complicated and easy for her to use.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›