biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on October 2, 2012
You would think CD players would be fairly decent given how long they've been around. This brand did not measure up at all. Within a month of using it, the CD player was broken......conveniently right after the 30 day warranty :(. I tried to find the manuf. on-line to contact them and there is zero customer service for them.

I do not recommend this product at all.
on June 11, 2013
I ordered 2 of these little CD players with the intention of having a listening station in my classroom. The features I was hoping for but didn't need were: aux in, small size, decent speaker sound, cute colour for the kiddies, A/C adapter and battery option.

All of those were there!

The only problem was the aux in was not a headphone jack, and the only reason I needed the CD player was so the little ones could listen to stories quietly while the rest of the class did something else.

No headphone jack = no good for what I needed. BUT, it's a really damn cute little CD player for a child's room or the beach. Wish I could keep them....
on September 25, 2013
I bought this little CD player for my baby grand daughter so that she could
listen to Raffi songs in her crib
I am very happy with it...it is simple and reliable
on October 5, 2014
It's an ok radio but it doesn't have the best Quality when your listening to the radio but the CD player part is fine I would probably invest in something a little bit more expensive next time to get better quality !!!!!!!
on April 23, 2013
I needed a stereo at work. It works great, is easy to move and cheap price! Would have been better in a different colour, but that's just a detail.
on September 26, 2011
This was not as advertised. It claimed it would take earphones but only had an aux. plug for a MP3 or Ipod which is not what it was to be used for. The discription may now have been changed but I still think it is not correct.
on January 18, 2014
Bought this a year ago and it broke already. Clearly, you get what you pay for. It felt junky when I got it and so it was.
on June 19, 2013
I just love the pink color and the sound is fine. I was glad I ordered this item. It fits on my night table.
on February 3, 2016
I love my little pink Boombox. It's just the right size for our ensuite bathroom. It has good sound and I like that I can either plug it in or use batteries. I'll be able to take it outside with me during the summer when we enjoy our patios too! The price was right, as well. Great deal! I'm very pleased with my purchase and it arrived promptly, too.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2016
Really cute device for kids, but Amazon's description is very misleading though. I wish I read others' reviews before purchasing. The reason I chose this CD player was because of the "head-phone jack", but there isn't one! Inwish Amazon has a clearer and accurate description.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse