5.0 out of 5 stars CD Player
Great CD player I bought this for my 95 year old aunt - she is blind and listens to audio tapes all day - this was perfect because it is not complicated and easy for her to use.
Published on May 23 2012 by Louise

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it! but no headphone jack :(
I ordered 2 of these little CD players with the intention of having a listening station in my classroom. The features I was hoping for but didn't need were: aux in, small size, decent speaker sound, cute colour for the kiddies, A/C adapter and battery option.

All of those were there!

The only problem was the aux in was not a headphone jack, and the...
Published 13 months ago by C. Gale

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it! but no headphone jack :(, June 11 2013
C. Gale (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Curtis SRCD243M-PINK Sylvania SRCD243 Portable CD Player with AM/FM Radio, Boombox (Pink) (Electronics)

All of those were there!

The only problem was the aux in was not a headphone jack, and the only reason I needed the CD player was so the little ones could listen to stories quietly while the rest of the class did something else.

No headphone jack = no good for what I needed. BUT, it's a really damn cute little CD player for a child's room or the beach. Wish I could keep them....

5.0 out of 5 stars CD Player, May 23 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't last, Jan. 18 2014
Bought this a year ago and it broke already. Clearly, you get what you pay for. It felt junky when I got it and so it was.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, Sept. 25 2013
Louise Drescher (Rossland, British Columbia) - See all my reviews
I bought this little CD player for my baby grand daughter so that she could
listen to Raffi songs in her crib
I am very happy with it...it is simple and reliable

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable cd player, June 19 2013
I just love the pink color and the sound is fine. I was glad I ordered this item. It fits on my night table.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Find, April 23 2013
I needed a stereo at work. It works great, is easy to move and cheap price! Would have been better in a different colour, but that's just a detail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, June 24 2014
I bought this for my 4 yr old and she loves it! She can use all by herself and the sound is pretty good.

1.0 out of 5 stars sylvania SRCD243 portable CD Player, March 19 2013
I would return this player but I did not keep the packaging for it because i did not anticipate a problem. It frequently will not read the CD and when it does it skips . I have had to replace it with another CD that I purchased at Future Shop.