Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage summerbaby Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

The Final Destination / La Destination Ultime (Bilingual)
Format: DVDChange
Price:$9.99+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(2 star)show all reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 8, 2010
Final Destination 4: "The Final Destination" was not what I expected, I mean they had the 3D glasses which made things look like they were aimed at you and all but it wasn't anything new in the Final Destination Franchise. The first three films in the series had creative death sequences and great special effects, this one doesn't have death sequences that were that great but the special effects and 3D was something cool. The 3-D doesn't work with every movie but with Final Destination it works well and can make you jump from your seat, having things thrown at you is surprising and you sort of experience the deaths which was pretty cool. While the first three had good stories this one looks as if the writers didn't know what to do anymore, the story wasn't nearly as good and it was a little predictable.

That said the only good thing about FD4 was truly the addition of 3D, the visual looks great and there's a good chance you will be scared while watching but 3D alone shouldn't BE the movie as it is here. The acting was mostly bad; I felt it was much better in the previous films, this time around you don't really feel anything for the characters. The deaths looked great but weren't anything new they were not really original for the most part. What helps it is the 3D otherwise it wouldn't even be worth watching. I liked the other FD films much better than this one which left me disappointed. It is said to be the final movie, the final destination as its title implies but can we really be sure about this? With horror movies no! If you watched the other FD movies you may want to see this one as well, however I recommend you watch it with the 3D glasses.
Comment Comment | Permalink
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on July 29, 2010
but i doubt this will be the final installment.these things are so cheap to make,what with their no name actors.maybe i'm just getting old,but i found myself bored out of my skull with this thing.i guess maybe i'm just not all that entertained by people dying in gross,disgusting ways anymore.that and i just found it all too absurd.not too mention the story is old hat.at slightly less than ninety minutes,this thing is slightly less than ninety minutes too long,in my opinion.for the fourteen to mid twenty crowd,i guess this might hold some value,and yes,it would have for me,at that age,and even beyond.until recently in fact.it's only been maybe three years since i realized i wanted more from my movie experience.one thing's for sure,when the next installment comes around,that's one destination i won't be going on.for me,The Final Destination is a 2/5
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again